jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

What are you looking for?

1. profile image0
    wsdismanposted 7 years ago

When you shop for clothes, what are you looking for? Price? Style? Brand?

2. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 7 years ago

Brand is important, but not in the way you would think. I don't specifically seek out brands (well, sometimes...), but there are brands I simply won't buy. My daughters, both in their early 20's, are brandaholics.

I generally start with style, narrow down by price and then check the brand for a thumbs up or thumbs down.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

style price then brand

1. profile image0
      wsdismanposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Are there many styles out there?  What would the main styles be?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years agoin reply to this

short sleeve, long sleeve, turtle neck, or without collar or with, not many choices on men though, hmmm

4. Black Lilly profile image61
    Black Lillyposted 7 years ago

I'm always looking for something classic, subtle yet with a "hint".
    All outfits should be sexy, as a rule No.1.

5. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

style. . . price . . . brand. . . don't forget to consider the color . . . as long as it fits you and looks good on you, that would be the best.

I suggest you watch the show 'What Not to Wear' or you can also visit their website.

Have a good day!

6. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

styles will also depend on the season - winter, spring, summer or fall . . . :-D

7. Wonder_Woman profile image54
    Wonder_Womanposted 7 years ago

I am so picky when it comes to clothes. Most of the stuff out there is so bland and boring, I like things with detail or compliment your figure… but like I said most stuff out there right now doesn’t appeal to me. I can almost never find something that is worth paying for bc its just so dull

1. profile image53
      SupernaturalSeaposted 7 years agoin reply to this

The first thing I look for is style: is this a unique piece of clothing? Does it look like anything I've seen before or own? If not, then I would buy it, depending on the price. I don't give a darn about brand names. smile

working