Lace Front Invisible Hairline Wigs
Wigs have always been an important part of dressing for many fashionable women, and even though they've been worn for centuries, a hair wig has become a very relevant fashion accessory for today's woman.
Today's most popular "hair-do" is found in a wig.
It's convenient to use, easy to maintain, can make you look as glamorous as you wish, can be formal or sassy, and most importantly, hair wigs can give you a new look every day, if you so desire.
Just take a good look at your favourite stars, the celebrities, fashion models, fashionable women, etc..; barely 20% of them are naturally endowed with such beautiful tresses. What’s their secret? It’s all in the wig, or in hair extensions.
Gone are the days when wigs looked so unnatural and stiff. Today's glamorous wigs look so natural; you may never know the difference between them and natural hair.
But which types of wigs are the trends, and why do millions of women all over the world love them so much?
Reasons Why Many Prefer Lace Front Wigs
- They adequately take care of thinning front hairline issues that are quite common to women as they age.
- These hair wigs, loved by celebrities and fashionable woman alike, gives you a wonderful looking head of hair with tiny wisps of natural looking silky hair around the hairline and sides.
- Lace front wigs always look fabulous. It’s a must-have for a busy woman on-the-move who wants to look sexy and glamorous all through the day (and/or night).
- If you want to ensure that your hair looks good at all times, but don’t want something semi-permanent like a hair weave attachment, lace front wigs are right for you. They'll give you great looks without the added weight of hair weft attachments.
- A good lace front wig eliminates discomfort and keeps your hair strands safe and intact without feeling any pull, tug or 'stress' associated with hair weaves. And the risk of hairline damage to the hair is totally removed, leaving your hair safe and free from breakage.
- They come in both human and synthetic hair, so depending on your budget, there is always one that’s affordable for every woman.
- It’s virtually impossible not to find a preferred style, and because they come in varying lengths, textures, and colours, full lace front wigs will give you the perfect look, just as if you just walked out from a hair salon.
Ideal, If you Suffer from Hair Loss
Lace front wigs are good for those suffering from hair loss, thinning hairlines, or for those who are suffering from hair loss due to medical conditions like alopecia, psoriasis, or chemotherapy treatments.
How to Choose the Right Wig
Though choosing the best lace front wigs for you may become a bit of a challenge, it's understandable.
Because they come in a variety of sizes, styles, lengths, textures and colours, your problem will probably be more of “Which style, length, or colour?", than "Should I buy or not".
But it’s not that hard to find one that's right for you if you base your choice on the following five reasons:
- Your lifestyle
- Your daily activities
- How much importance you attach to having a great hair style
- How much time you'd have to spent in a salon, and how much it'll cost to achieve the same style
- How long your salon hairdo will last - a few hours, a couple of days, or at best, a week
To know a good quality full lace front wig, check that the base/cap of the wig is made from fine lace that gives the appearance of hair growing directly from the scalp.
This is also good for creating a hairline for those who have thinning hairlines.
Qualities of lace front wigs:
- Looks AND feels natural
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Fashionable and glamorous
- Long, medium, and short lengths
- Colours - from silver blonde to jet black
- Textures - bone straight, wavy, curly, crimped, tight curls, loose curls, etc...
- Safe to use - won't harm fine hairlines
- Creates an invisible hairline when the hair is centre (or side) parted
How to Care for Your Wigs
It is very easy to care for your lace front wigs, whether made from human hair, or synthetic hair.
- Wash the wig with a good quality wig shampoo (with emphasis on good quality)
- Rinse thoroughly with a shower rose then allow excess water to drip off the wig.You may shake it lightly to remove dripping water.
- Use a good hair conditioner to ensure all hair strands are well treated and conditioned. Use a leave-in conditioner or one you'll wash out after 5 mins
- Set the wet wig on a wig stand and pat dry with a towel
- Do not comb or style until it is perfectly dry.
With this simple care, lace front wigs can be worn over and over again for a very long period of time.
Caring for, and maintaining your wigs and will definitely save you a considerable amount of time and money that otherwise would have been expended at the hairdressing salon for your weekly hair care and styling.
AS A WOMAN ON THE MOVE, WHICH WILL WORK BEST FOR YOU?
© 2010 viryabo