- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care»
- Facial Skin Care»
- Acne, Pimples & Blackheads
How to cure acne and pimples to your face in natural way?
Causes of acne and pimples.
"A pimple is a small pustule or papule. Pimples are small skin lesions or inflammations of the skin - they are sebaceous glands (oil glands) which are infected with bacteria, swell up, and then fill up with pus"( According to www.medicalnewtoday.com ) and if the pimples palpable its a sign of acne. This thing will ruin the smoothness of your face that cause you, loss of confidence.
Symptoms of pimples
- Whiteheads - also known as a closed comedo. These are very small and remain under the skin, appearing as a small, flesh-colored papules.
- Blackheads - also known as an open comedo. These are clearly visible; they are black and appear on the surface of the skin. Some people mistakenly believe they are caused by dirt, because of their color, and scrub their faces vigorously - this does not help and may irritate the skin and cause other problems.
- Papules - these are small, solid, rounded bumps that rise from the skin. The bumps are often pink.
- Pustules - these are pimples full of pus. They are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. The base is red and the pus is on the top.
- Nodules - these are morphologically similar (similar structure) to papules, but larger. They can be painful and are embedded deep in the skin.
- Cysts - these are clearly visible on the surface of the skin. They are filled with pus and are usually painful. Cysts commonly cause scars.
The common causes on pimples are:
- Lack of sleep - When you sleep late, you’ll notice that your skin actually secretes more sebum, and this probably explains why it results in new acne
- Air pollution - Air pollution, including smog, chemicals, and toxins, can clog your pores and cause an acne flare
- Dust - Dirt can enter your pore that case acne.
- Genetics - Genes influence how sensitive your skin is to hormones,Genes influence the strength of inflammatory response to bacteria and Genes also influence the production of anti-inflammatory chemicals in the skin.
- Hormones - And as levels of progesterone increase, skin swells and pores are compressed shut
- Bacteria - The bacteria that cause pimples are called Propionibacterium acnes, or P. acnes for short. These bacteria live on your skin all the time. They become a problem only when a pore becomes blocked. This happens when excess oil or sebum mixes with dead skin cells to form a "plug.
- Food Allergies - Eating a food to which the body is allergic leads to a continuous toxic reaction.
- Stress - Most skin diseases, especially pimples are due to stress in your daily life
- Diet - Studies indicate that certain dietary factors, including dairy products and carbohydrate rich foods such as bread, bagels and chips may trigger acne
- Incompatible soap or any cosmetics
Step by Step Solution
These are the simple remedy that will surely cure your pimples and acne.
- Hot/Warm Compress
- Cold Compress
- Hot water
- Clean Towel
- Washing Bowl
- Clean lukewarm water
- And Soap ( I recommend Chetaphil)
- Wash your face with lukewarm water to remove all dust,dirt and oil in your face.
- Pour hot water to the washing bowl and add some water to reduce the warmness, touch the water to the tolerance of temperature you think you can.
- Place the towel to the bowl until it absurd water and place it to you face in the second (e.g Picture no.2) all over your face.This is to clean your face and let the your pores open.
- When your pores are open it will be easy for you to wipe out all dirt in your skin, use the towel wipe into your face.
- Then wash it with soap(to kill bacteria) and wash your face with warm water.
If you have a hard time following the procedure of hot compress the video below will help you despite of this video is the other of doing hot compress.
What this video to learn more about hot compress.
- Clean Towel
- Washing Bowl
- Clean lukewarm water
- dry towel
- After washing your face with hot compress
- Pour ice/cold water to the washing bowl and add some water
- Put the towel into cold water and use the tower like you did in hot compress while wiping out all soap less or bubble in your face. Its purpose is to close your pores.
- Then dry your face.
- Put some Moisturizer in your face.
How does it procedure will help you to reduce and cure acne and pimples??
The Warm/ hot compress will help you to relax your skin while opening your pores and it will be easy to wipe out all germs and dirt inside your skin. Cold compress will help you to close the pores so it will minimize the dirt,germ and dust to enter in your skin. Never forget to use moisturizer. The result of this procedure will be visible after a month of continuing doing this .This is more safe, less budget, and easy to do, all you have to do is to be patience and be responsible
Things to remember.
The most important things that you should do aside from this simple procedure is to avoid other things that causes acne and pimple that was written above.
Self discipline is the secret for having smooth and nice skin.