- Fashion and Beauty
Smokey Eyes Makeup Tutorial
How To Create The Perfect Sexy Smokey Eye Look
The smokey eyes look is super hot! Must of the celebrities and non-celebrities are obsessed with this beautiful and sultry look. Getting the perfect smokey eyes takes only a few minutes and it's so simple to do. Follow these step by step instructions and watch the makeup tutorials and smokey eyes tutorials. You can even get Kim Kardashian sultry and sexy smokey eyes look. Remember to have the essential tool like the right brushes and eye shadow powders. Good luck!
Photo Credit: Lancome Paris
How To Do The Smokey Eyes
Beautiful Smokey Eye Look
What Would You Need To Get The Smokey Eyes
Smokey Eyes Shadow Brushes and Liners
Before you begin applying your makeup for the smoky eye, you need to know exactly what it is you need to create the perfect and sexy smoky eye.
* Eye Shadows - Make sure you have at least 3 shades of the same family of color. For the smoky eye look, it's better to use dark colors like black, browns, blue or any color you prefer.
* Eyelash Curler - This is an important tool, make sure to curl your lashes before applying the makeup. This will allow your eyes to open up and look more alert.
* Eye Liner - Eye liners can be pencil or liquid, which ever you prefer, but the pencil tend to work better with the smoky eyes.
* Flat Shadow Brush, Smudge Brush and a Blender Brush - These brushes are they key tools for the smokey look. Each one is essential for the eye shadow application and for smudging the eye liners.
* Mascara - I like to use black mascara, but you can choose the one you prefer.
- Smokey Eye Tutorial - The Best Place for Eye Makeup!
Smokey Eye Tutorial | Smokey Eye Tutorial is the one-stop review website for tutorials on smokey eyes, eye makeup, and eyeshadow - for every color eye - and for every style. We're constantly updating the site with new Smokey Eye Tutorials every week.
- Smokey Eyes -- How to Get Smokey Eyes
Smokey eyes are hot for 2011. These step-by-step instructions will give you the perfect sultry eye for evening. Plus: Find out the perfect lip for a smokey eye.
- Smoky eyes
Smoky eyes have become a classic party eye makeup look. The secret of this trend’s popularity is that smoky eyes can change your face dramatically, transforming the girl-next-door into a stylish diva.
- Sandy's Basic Smokey Eye
http://www.happiface.com sandys basic smokey eye
- Smoky Eye shadow Application Tips
makeup, makeup tips, makeup artist, makeup how to, makeup advice, professional makeup, beauty tips, beauty how to
- 10 Fantastic Smokey Eye Tutorials: Makeup and Beauty Blog: Makeup Reviews, Beauty Tips and Drugstore
One of my favorite things about makeup is that there's always room to step up your game. I love to imagine all the tips and tricks that I've yet to learn.
This perfect eye shadow kit you get all the mineral pigments or powder eye shadows, with the eye liner pencil and the blender and smudge brushes. This way you can take this kit wherever you go and get the smokey eye look in just minutes.
Kim Kardashian Smokey Eyes Tutorials and Tips
- Troy’s 8 Steps to the Perfect Smokey Eye Look - Kim Kardashian videos, photos and blog: Official web
The wonderful Troy Jensen is the master of the smokey eye! Sometimes I like to keep my makeup basic and pretty, but I love to go full on dark, sexy and
- How to Get Kim Kardashian's Smoky Eye
Kim Kardashian has perfected the smoky eye: never too dark, allowing the focus to be on her lashes and eye color.
- Make your eyes smokin’ - Kim Kardashian videos, photos and blog: Official website
Kim's 'Smokey Eye' makeup lesson, part 2: EYESI bet you will discover some new tricks in the eye portion of my makeup tutorial for the smokey look!
- Tutorial Contest Winner April 2008: Kim Kardashian Smokey Eyes With A Twist Tutorial
Sorry for the delay everyone! I was so swamped today with classes and work that I didn't get time to do this earlier. I just finished this tut in 4 hrs. Can you...
How To Get The Sultry Sexy Smokey Eyes
Smokey Eyes Tutorial
The trick for the sexy smokey eyes look is the way we blend and smudge our shadows. Before you start applying any makeup make sure your face is clean and your eye brows shaped.
*** FOLLOW THESE EASY AND SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CREATE THE PERFECT SMOKEY EYE...