Home-made Recipe for Long, Thick, Luscious Hair
I love natural hair-care methods. Our body really appreciates natural products and you will see your body and hair respond very positively to home-made recipes that are not filled with chemicals!
I am from a South Asian island, and we have many beauty secrets that are passed down from generation to generation that explain our beautiful, thick, luscious hair! Here is a conditioning treatment that is used for our hair - and it will help keep split ends at bay and strengthen and lengthen your hair. It will also add a gorgeous sheen to your hair, and will help you achieve a true "crowning glory."
1. Get some extra virgin olive oil (EVOO) or extra virgin coconut oil. (EVCO).
2. Wet your hair with warm water.
3. Heat up some oil - the oil should not be hot, but very bearable.
4. Spread the oil all over your hair, especially the ends. Run your fingers through your hair for 1 minute, and then massage your scalp for two minutes.
5. Cover your hair with a hair towel. If you do not have a hair towel, you may even use a plastic bags from stores.
6. Leave your hair covered for about half an hour to an hour.
7. Uncover your hair, shampoo and condition.
This process should result in silky, shiny hair that you will want to play with all day!
Here are some more hair masks that you can make in order to get gorgeous hair!
Banana avocado mask
- 1 medium banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp buttermilk
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Hair Egg Conditioner Recipe
- 1 teaspoon baby oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup water
Beat the egg yolk until its frothy, add the oil then beat again. Add to the water. Massage into the scalp and throughout your hair. Rinse well.