- Fashion and Beauty»
- Hairstyles, Cool Cuts, How to Style Your Hair
How To Manage Your Frizzy Curly Hair In Under A Minute
Manage Your Curly Hair, Biggest Mistakes We Make
I am one of those people who was born with naturally curly hair, the kind that everybody says "Oh I wish I had your hair." If you have curly hair, you know how frustrating it can be to try to manage. We're constantly fighting the frizz ! There are a TON of products out there that all say they work great, unfortunately that is not the case. After spending a lot of money on many of these products, I've finally found the few that really work ! First of all, lets start with the biggest mistakes that we make and learn how to manage curly hair in under a minute.
* Do not rub wet hair with a towel, gently pat and squeeze excess water out.
* Do not comb or brush hair. When I have conditioner in my hair in the shower, I use my fingers (or comb if you like) and get all the tangles out that way.
* Do not use a blow dryer.
* Do not play with hair to much. Just put on the products and then leave it alone.
Cheap Prices For Your Frizzy Hair Solutions
It's really that simple ! All the products below can be bought for between $3.00 - $5.00. The only other product you may want to add is a spray product for shine. I personally don't use one, but have in the past and have liked the results. With any "shine" product make sure to spray from 10 - 12 inches away from your hair so it doesn't look oily.
The Products To Make Your Curly Hair Fabulous
- Eczema, How to Stop the Itch and Products That Really Work
- How To Prevent Razor Burn and Sooth Razor Burn Bumps
- The Importance of a Home Inspection Before Buying a Home
- I Want To Advertise My Home Business For Free !
- Being Frugal With Coupons and Codes, Cheap Stuff, Savings and Great Deals
- Spanx Slimming and Thining Products, Lose 10 Pounds Instantly
- How To Win The Oily Skin Battle
- Quick Healthy Cooking, Nuwave Oven. Meat From Frozen in Under 30 Minutes !
- The Best Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Sumac, and Bug Bite Cures
- How To Take Care of a Tattoo