Mayonaise Hair Treatment
Inexpensive Beauty Treatment Right In Your Fridge!
Recently I became a vegan. I have leftover mayonnaise in the fridge. My interest in a vegan is partially for weight loss reasons. I wanted to find a use for the leftover mayonnaise in my fridge. I have enjoyed doing home cosmetic treatments for many years. I own a couple of books on the subject. I have been using the mayonnaise as a hair conditioning treatment. I have also used it as a facial cleanser. It does a good job, but some of you might be put off by the scent. This treatment deep conditions your hair. It is great for hair which is heat damaged. It will replace lost moisture very effectively.
You may use commercial or homemade mayonnaise for this treatment.
- Lemon Juice
- White Vinegar
- Large Tooth Comb
- Plastic Wrap
1. Thin the mayonnaise by whisking in lemon juice or white vinegar.
2. Smooth the mixture through your hair. You a wide tooth comb to make sure it goes evenly through.
3. Wrap head in plastic wrap.
4. Wrap your head in a damp, warm towel.
5. Leave the solution on your hair for about 30 mintues.
6. Massage shampoo into hair.
7. Gradually rinse out the treatment.
8. Follow with a vinegar or lemon juice rinse.
Videos On Mayonnaise Hair Treatments
Here are some other ideas for mayonnaise hair treatments.
This is one other mayonnaise hair treatment.