- Fashion and Beauty
How To Use Nail Art Stamps and Spice Up Simple Nails
What Are Nail Art Stamps?
Nail Art Stamps allow you to create images on finger nails without having great artistic abilities. Nail art stamps can be added to painted nails within seconds, creating your on unique style. You can stamp on a image to a nail or two or you can do all your nails at once.
You can do them the same or create one of a kind mosaics on each nail. You can make your nails look super sophisticated, fun or you can go really daring and have them painted all different colors. And what is best, you can change your designs as much as you want to.
Nail Art Stamp Supplies - Get All The Art Stamp Supplies You Need To Get Started.
This is a large set of nail image plates. There is 21 plates with 6 to 8 designs on each plate. Click photo to see designs.
This is a great value while they do sale single plates, they run about $5 a piece when sold separately.
This nail stamper is double ended, one side is a large stamper for large designs and bigger fingernails. The smaller stamper is for smaller designs and for doing stamping designs on children.
The matching scraper to scrap of excess paint from the image plates is easy to grip and clean.
While not required a holder helps keep image in place while using the nail stamp. A paper towel can be used in stead, but it you will have to get use to the plate slipping a little.
Black nail nail art polish easily shows up on light to medium dark nail polish colors and will let your design stand out.
(Using polish made for stamping makes it easier but it is not required.)
How To Use Nail Stamps To Creat Art On Your Nails
(See Videos Below Written Guide For A More Visual Instuctions.)
1. Paint nails a solid color as usual but do not put top coat on yet. You may just use clear polish if you want the stamp to be seen on your natural nail.
2. Find the design on the image plate you want.
3. Paint over it with your nail polish that you want to use for your nails.
4. Take your nail art scraper and scrape it over the plate to rid the plate of excess nail polish.
5. Press a clean nail art stamper firmly into the design to transfer the image.
6. Place the edge of the stamper on the side of where you want your image transferred and firmly roll the stamper over your nail.
7. To add additional stamps to your nails clean stamper and blade with non acetone nail polish remover. After nails are dry you can repeat steps to add more images.
8. To finish nails you should put a top coat of clear polish on after the nail stamp design drys.
Nail Art Stamping Guides For Various Nail Art Patterns
There is just so many patterns you can choose to use on your fingernails when you have nail stamps. Below I are video guides for how to use nail stamps to create peacock, Halloween , Fourth Of July, Christmas, Flowers, pok-a-dots, little chicken and many other stamp on designs.
Black And White Nail Stamp Design
Star And Hello Kitty Nail Stamp Design
Nail Art Stamping Machine with Printer
You will get the Nail Art Diva!, a patented nail art printing device specially made to easily apply any of the included 29 unique re-usable nail art designs to any of the six vivid nail art polish colors that is in this kit.