- Fashion and Beauty»
- Bridal Fashion
Bridal Shoes That Rock
Future bride looking for bridal shoes that rock? Of course, you are! You can fashionably coordinate your wedding gown and wedding shoes simply by following these expert wedding tips. Whether your opting to wear bridal flats, bridal pumps, bridal sandals, or bridal platform shoes, your wedding shoes are the second most important part of your wedding attire and should be chosen carefully. Learn how to match your beautiful gown with the most stylish bridal shoes.
Tips in Choosing Bridal Shoes
Bridal Shoes or wedding shoes play an essential part of your wedding attire on your wedding day. The most common styles of bridal shoes are bridal pumps, bridal ankle-strap sandals and bridal slides. Most bridal shoes feature uppers made of soft, often dyeable textiles like silk or satin.
1. Choose wedding shoes that go with your wedding theme. If you're having a beach themed wedding, go for bridal sandals.
2. Pick a pair of bridal shoes with a heel that's 2 inches or lower for the most comfortable pair of bridal footwear. Of course, if you really want stiletto bridal shoes, go for it! It's your wedding after all.
3. If you'd like your feet to appear a little smaller, choose bridal shoes that have a rounded-toe.
4. For wedding shoes that are gorgeous but difficult for you to walk in, consider giving your feet a rest while you're waiting to walk down the aisle. Wear comfy shoes or slippers and then put your high heels on right before your wedding ceremony begins.
5. Practice walking in your wedding bridal shoes by breaking them in a few weeks before your wedding. Wear your wedding shoes around your house for a couple of days to get used to them.
6. For more wedding tips and ideas, go to Classy Gals Wedding Tips or any of the featured bridal shops or department stores.
Stylish Bridal Shoes
Bridal Shoes Jeweled
Want to look like a glam goddess on your big day? With these classy and sassy jeweled bridal shoes, you won't have a choice! When you're looking for total elegance on your special day, the Bunny sandal from Martinez Valero Bridal has what you want. Featuring shimmering satin straps, graceful curves, and dainty jewel-encrusted buckles, these women's shoes will be a hit whether you're walking down the aisle or dancing the night away.
Purchase these jeweled bridal shoes below at Amazon.
Bridal Shoes Jeweled
For the bride that likes to put on the glitz!
Clear Bridal Shoes
Bridal Shoes Clear
I personally love the clear bridal shoe, it's the only time that I think this type of footwear is totally appropriate.
Sandals are a great choice for your warm weather destination. The t-straps are so comfortable and look very elegant.
Bridal Peep Toe Wedding Shoes
Bridal Shoes Peep Toes
Be sure and have a pedicure if your going to opt to wear peep toes for your wedding. You can even choose a color nail polish to match your brides maid dresses!
Most Rockin Bridal Shoes Your Opinion
Which Are the Most Rockin Bridal Shoes?
Classic Bridal Pumps
Bridal Shoes - Pumps
Yes, you can still dance in your wedding shoes if you choose to wear pumps. Just make sure the heels aren't too high.
About Bridal Flats:
Bridal Flat Shoes are shoes in a wide variety of different types of styles that they have no heel serving to add height/elevation to the wearer. Bridal Flat shoes may have a very small heel height; however, generally this will be 1/2" or less.
Classy bridal flats feature an ornamented upper and a round toe decorated with rhinestones and a cute little bow. These white satin bridal shoes can be worn as is or dyed to accentuate every dreamy detail of your outfit.
Bridal Flat Shoes
For the bride who's husband to be is let's say, height challenged, flats are a smart choice. Also, very comfortable, you won't have to worry about slipping while your walking down the isle (I've seen this many times)! Oh, and go ahead and tear up that dance floor.