Sexy Plus Size Halloween Costumes. Where To Buy Plus Size Halloween Costumes
Forget the pumpkin and let out the sexy girl within you dressing up as a glamorous vampire, a sexy kitten or even a skeleton! Find here some of the most flattering and sexy Halloween Halloween costumes.
Black Witch Dress
Plus Size Halloween Costumes
Halloween is always fun; there is candy, chocolate and dressing up! You can choose to make up your own Halloween costume or you can always buy one ready-made if you are not very skilled in creating costumes.
I always prefer to buy my costumes ready-made. If you buy good quality costumes they can be worn for years on different occasions. Sometimes you can even create a different costume from and old one just by adding new accessories like a different pair of shoes, a hat, a wig, a feather boa or a cape. That is why I always think of my costumes as any other item of clothing I might wear and thus, I choose them with great care.
Best Places to Find Plus Size Halloween Dresses
This year I can recommend 4 places to buy a sexy Halloween Plus size costume: Torrid.com, Flirtcatalogue, Amazon.com and of course Ebay. These sites have the best and sexiest costumes in plus size I have found. Who do said you need to dress as a pumpkin if you are over a size 14? Now you can be a sexy kitten, a zombie prom Queen, a naughty pirate or a seductive witch even if you wear a plus size. Just remember that there are some costumes that are a better fit for plus sized women.
Sexy Halloween Costumes for plus size girls
Tips For Buying Plus size Halloween Costumes
- Choose a character that suits your shape. It might sound evident but if you don’t have a Miss World figure, do not try to squeeze into a Princess Leia costume. If you wear plus size clothes because you are very curvy and hourglass shaped, a Betty Boop or Marilyn Monroe style costume would look fantastic on you. On the contrary, if you are apple shaped, a gothic costume with a strong waist cincher will give you a better shape and look better on you. Always think about your body shape (not your size) before buying a costume.
- Go for dark colours. You don’t need to go all in black because it is Halloween or because you wear a plus size. Instead of wearing a black only costume, try wearing darker shades of your favourite colours. For example, a pirate costume or a Saloon girl costume in dark red or burgundy would be much more flattering than a bright red costume and much more fun than an all black one.
- Avoid metallic colours. Metallic colours reflect too much light and give the impression of a fuller figure.
- Wear high heels. Accessorise your costume with a pair of high heels to make your legs look thinner.
- Dare to wear a short costume -like the saloon girl costume on the right- if you have beautiful legs.
- Plunging necklines look beautiful on women with a generous breast size. Just make sure that the neckline is not too low and that you are wearing a strong-hold bra. Wearing a plunging neckline also draws attention from an undefined waist.
- If you are apple shaped then a short baby-doll style dress will skip over your bumps. Try the sexy kitty dress below, it skimps over your bumpy bits and reveals shapely legs and a generous bust.
Sexy Kitty Dress
perfect for costume parties or good times in the bedroom.
Womens Plus Size Halloween Costumes Fashion Show
Where to buy Plus Size Halloween Costumes?
Torrid.com has Trendy Plus-size Women's Fashion. It is a site launched in 2001 specializing in fashionable plus size clothing. Their collection includes very feminine plus size clothes for young women.
I especially like the Zombie Prom Queen Costume from their site. It is perfect for a zombie themed party. The costume fits perfectly a plus size figure. Did you ever dream of being the Queen of the Ball? Now you can finally be the ultimate queen of horror in this bloody zombie prom queen costume with 'Miss Living Dead' sash included. Who could resist you?
Putrid Prom Queen
This Scary Costume is available in adult womens plus sizes 1X/2X (16-20).
Torrid Halloween costumes
Plus Size Costumes
You can also find Sexy Sophistication, Shopping at FlirtCatalog.com for sexy Halloween costumes and plus size clothing.
Flirt catalog offers great and innovative sexy plus size costumes. With a collection especially conceived to flirt, they promise to turn you into one voluptuous vixen for Halloween. Their amazing collection includes plus size pirate costumes, flappers, sexy plus size cops and sailors among many other flirty costumes. I strongly agree that they are the best place online to find trendy styles designed for fearless fashionistas, women who are not afraid of showing off their curves, but they are proud of them.
My favourite Halloween costume from the flirt collection is the innovative Heidi Go Lightly plus Size Costume. At 69$ I think it is a bargain, after all, how many others will arrive to a Halloween party with a costume that lights up? This Heidi light up costume will surely brighten up any party. The waist cincher will enhance your curves and give you that so much wanted hourglass shape while the fibre optic lights on the skirt will make you shine like a star.
Plus Sized Halloween Costumes
plus size halloween costumes on Amazon
Buy Plus size Costumes at Amazon.com
A more traditional place to find plus size Halloween costumes is Amazon.com. Here you have the advantage of finding several brands on one site.
For the holidays they have even created a Halloween shop where you can find everything you need for an unforgettable Halloween, from your costume, make up and decorations, to your favourite candy and chocolates.
Buy Plus size Halloween Costumes on ebay
Ebay is another big favourite for finding plus size Halloween costumes at the best prices. You can specify your search according to your size, materials and of course budget. If you have the time to look for a Halloween costumes on ebay, you might be pleasantly surprised at the super good deals that you can find there. This is one of the best places if you are not pressed for time and can afford to bid in a product without minding if you don’t get it. I have found some great deals on ebay before and I strongly recommend it.
More Halloween fun:
- Sexy halloween party
"Creating a sexy atmosphere for Halloween is easily done with lighting. Using only candles for lighting can add to the scary Halloween scene, but it also adds a seductive atmosphere"
- Sexiest Halloween Costumes
Looking around for a Halloween costume that is sexy, naughty and daring? For the past few days I have been toying with the idea of dressing up as Catwoman, but going around in latex carrying a whip is more my everyday thing than a disguise...
- Zombie Themed party
How to throw a zombie party from dressing your undead body, zombie costumes, to rotting food, party decorations and music.