simple tips for beautiful nails
In recent time people are very conscious about their daily lives, they do take care of their hair, nail and specially skin. Everybody goes to salon almost every day. But if they look at themselves they can make everything more better by eating healthy food and natural fruits. Look good and feel good with natural weather, you should take care of yourselves. You can care your nails, hair and skin. Caring for aging skin is very important in regard to fighting off wrinkles. here are some ideas about nails hair and some of our everyday needs
Nail care tip:-
- Never expose your nails to detergents or hash chemicals. Try to wear gloves to protect your nails and skin.
- Drink enough water each day to keep your body hydrated and to maintain healthy and strong nails as well.
- Vitamin A and calcium deficiency can cause nail dryness and brittleness.
- Acrylics and other false mails usually carry more germs and bacteria than your natural nails.
Eyebrows tip :-
- Your eyebrows should be two shades lighter than your hair colour, so when your colour your hair keep that in your mind.
- If you use pencil for your brows try to pencilling your eyebrows begin at the inner corners and work outwards towards your temples.
- Always use slant edge tweezers to pluck your eyebrows.
- Pluck just enough eyebrows each time but never over do it, it may cause bad effect on your skin.
- Always comb your eyebrows upward and outward
- When you pluck your eyebrows make sure to pluck hairs between your brows.
- Lip tip :-
- It’s better to use a waxy lip balm to smooth your lips like chapstick or sometime you can use olive oil with glycerine and massage your lip for a minute.
- If you want to keep your lipstick on all day then pencil your lips with a soft lip pencil and then apply your lipstick.
Hair care tips :-
- If you want to shiny and healthy hair, mash up an avocado, mix it with a tablespoon of olive oil and then rub it through your hair, wash your hair after 15 minutes and wash it with warm water .