- Fashion and Beauty»
- Skin Care
10 Points To Keep Skin Healthy In Rainy Season.
How to Keep Healthy skin in Rainy Season
This week it rained in New Delhi and in most of northern India. I am not sure about rest of India but it must have rained there too. The rains brought down mercury a lot and gave a welcome respite from the heat and humidity. But it does bring a lots of problems for us. First of all choked sewers, flooded roads and electric cuts, we got no control on any of these, but rains also play havoc with the skin of humans and we can control it. It looks like we don’t need to take much care of the skin in the rainy season but this season skin demands maximum care and attention. Below are 10 ways we can keep our skin healthy and glowing in this weather.
1) Clean the skin by washing thoroughly with soap and by removing impurities. After this you must exfoliate the skin meaning remove the dead cells from the skin.
2) Freshen up skin by reopening of pores and moisturzing skin by applying moisturizers. Then put a base before putting cosmetics.
3) Sunscreen is very important when it is cloudy and about to rain. Most people make mistake of not putting sunscreen in this weather but we shd use a sunscreen which should be water resistant, oil free and have high level of Vit- C.
4) If your skin is normal then you must use sunscreen with high SPF while the oily skin person should go for sunscreen with mineral fillers
5) Don’t forget to buy an extra pack of oil absorbing tissues that can remove the oily shine your skin can get in this weather. They also help to keep your make up looking fresh all the day.
6) Face packs preferably fruit base face packs should be used twice a week. Multani mitti face packs can be made at home which are wonderful for the skin. Mix multani Mitti with rose water and curd and besan to make this mask . Apply it on face and keep it till it dries and cracks off. Remove it with help of cold water.
7) Since in rains the level of humidity in atmosphere is very high so evaporation from the face is minimum. So one should wash his or her face as much as possible with mild soap. In very humidity we should wash our face 4 to 5 times a day.
8) Now when we wash our face with soap and since we are washing it so many times, the face skin might loose some moisture. So donot forget to apply moisturizers after every time you wash your face with soap. It would keep skin hydrated which is very important in skin care.
9) Deep cleansers should be used frequently if you have oily skin because oily skin tend to accumulate lots of dust and grime in this weather. This can lead to closing of pores in the skin which leads to acne and pimples. So it is must for oily skin.
10) In Night we must not leave make up on our skin and let the skin breath. So it is very essential to remove the make up on the skin using oil free make up remover followed by a nice shower.
Though I know it looks lots and lots of work but in reality if you try to do it then it is not much of a work and remember the rewards of doing all this in rainy season. The reward is nice healthy glowing skin which can take off some years from your age. A healthy skin gives a person more confidence and makes him or her more attractive to not only opposite sex but also to all. Also if you take care of your skin properly then the chances of getting smell in your perspiration are reduced significantly.
More from sweetie1
- 10 ways to Get a Girl
All girls are different. So none formula would apply for every girl. But what I am writing here is what girls like me like to have in a man, so i am going to write keeping that thing in my mind and what I...
- How Fair Are Fairness Creams?
People of countries like India, pakistan , Bangladesh and other such countries face a peculiar problem. They are neither white nor black but in between and often called Brown. Now the problem is brown comes in...
- The Way Society Looks At AIDS Patient.
Society & AIDS Patients. HIV Definition: HIV is a virus and its name is Human Immunodeficiency Virus. It is transmitted only through exchange of human body fluids. It is a deadly virus...
- Smokers Delight & mouth plight.. effects of smoking
Smokers delight oral tissues plight It is no ones case that smoking is very injurious to health and everyone knows it. But what people do not know that smoking can have very bad...
- Diseases associated with being over weight
With the economic development, there is lot of life style changes in this world and more and more people are doing less physical work. One of the side effects of all this is that people put on weight. Once...
- How smile keeps you healthy
Smile according to Wikipedia, A smile is a facial expression formed by flexing those muscles most notably near both ends of the mouth. The smile can also be found around the eyes. Smiling is an emotion....