- Fashion and Beauty»
- Women's Fashion & Clothing Styles
Best Selling Plus Size Swimwear
Plus Size Swimsuit
Plus Size Swimwear 2015
Does your plus size swimwear wardrobe need a serious makeover? If your like most women today, the answer is probably, yes. Whether your vacation is approaching or you will be in a warm climate and want to go swimming, it's time to go swimsuit shopping, ladies! Follow this fashion advice to get your best look at the beach and find out what is going to be hot in plus size swimwear in 2015.
Finding any women's swimsuit that is stylish, figure-flattering and high-quality can be challenging, this we all know. That's why here you'll find it as stress-free as possible to find your perfect look. Whether your heading to the resort or the beach, these plus size swimsuits are sure to become your go-to favorites.
Plus Size Swimwear
Best Sellers Women's Plus Swimsuits
Get excited about shopping for 2015 swimwear this year if your a plus size, ladies! There are so many new looks available that are so very flattering to your beautiful full figure. Follow the fashion guide below to help you find the best selling plus size swimsuits to update your warm weather look. Any one of these swimsuit styles are sure to have you looking lovely at the resort or the beach this season.
These fresh, new plus size styles in swimwear are predicated by fashion experts to be the most popular and favorites of full figured women. Check out what plus swimwear styles have been spotted in O Magazine, have the most pins, and are the newest arrivals for the 2015 swimsuit season.
Plus Size Best Sellers
- New arrivals in plus size swimwear include playful patterned swim dresses with mini skirts. We love the polka dot patterns that show your fun side. These bathing suits provide support where you need it most and are far from matronly. Adjustable shoulder straps are removable, which is great when you don't want to get shoulder strap tan lines.
- As featured in Oprah Magazine, a slimming and sexy one-piece plus swimsuit is an absolute favorite best seller and for many good reasons. First, there's no more decision making when it comes to picking a color because this solid swimsuit is available in every color, even pink! We love the way the twist front bandeau styled top flatters the bust and the shirred sides control the waistline. The little skirted bottom provides just the right amount of coverage, too. If your someone that could use a little extra boost of confidence your poolside, wear this best selling swimsuit!
- Following pinterest, we found most pinned styles in plus size swimsuits included shimmering ink blue hues that can bring an instant breath of fresh air to your swimwear collection. Women have made claims that they felt like a glowing goddess whether they were in the sun or not in one of these sexy bathing suits.
- Retro styled women's swimsuits were a huge hit among plus size women last year and will be again this year. If your one that likes vintage swimwear, this style swimsuit is for you! As seen in Plus Model Magazine, look for one with a halter styled top and adjustable draw strings at each hip. Take note that retro one-piece swimdress like this one offers a variety of sexy and sophisticated looks.
Plus Size Swimsuits
You'll love the way these suits make you look like you are curvier. The new patterns and colors are amazing for summer 2015 and include trendy color-block, tropical florals, aquamarines, and polka-dots! Which one is your favorite?
Plus Size Best Seller Swimsuit
Swimsuits for Plus Size Poll
Hottest Plus Size Swimsuit?
Plus Size Swimdress
If your a bit modest and want a little more coverage at the beach or pool, a plus size swimdress is the ideal solution for you. The younger and more modern swimdress designs resemble a short and kicky tennis dress, which is so fun and flirty at the poolside.
These designs are one piece swimsuits sewn together and are great for the mature woman or any age woman that doesn't have the perfect body anymore. You are sure to love the romantic ruffled styles that are so in vogue this year.
Plus Size Swimdresses
It's amazing how flattering these swimdresses are to your figure. From sweetheart necklines to flirty trims, this type of suit will definitely take notice. If you carry weight at the hips, this style is for you!
Women's Tankini Swimsuit - Two-Piece Swimwear
Enjoy the rich look and feel of a sophisticated women's tankini swimsuit, which is typically a two-piece bathing suit with a tank styled swim top. Swim bottoms can be bikini style, skirted, or boy short. You might want to opt for this style is you want tummy coverage.
Specifically designed to camouflage trouble spots, you're sure to feel confident and glamorous while lounging poolside. A good pick is a plus size tankini that is constructed of high quality and chlorine resistant fabric for longer wear. Yes, ladies, this means the pretty colors won't fade so fast!
Plus Size Tankini Swimsuits
The tankini is my personal favorite style swimsuit. More comfortable than a one-piece and more coverage than a bikini, your getting the best of both worlds. If a bikini bottom shows too much, opt for the shortini, it has shorts for the bottom.