- Fashion and Beauty
Victorinox Swiss Army Travel Alarm Clock 24725
The Swiss Army Travel Alarm Clock model 24725 has a classic feel to it. A perfect gift for those of us that like the romantic feel of a pocket timepiece.
As expected from a Swiss Army watch, this clock is really solid, principally, thanks to its tough stainless steel case, its mineral crystal face that resists most scratches, and its water-resistant design (up to 100 feet.)
Good things about this travel clock:
- It is durable
- Excellent quality
- Luminous hands and hour markers
Things that could be better:
- The clock it is a little heavy and fat (1/2in) for a pocket watch.
- The leather pouch is a little small
- Made in Switzerland
- Scratch-resistant, hardened mineral crystal
- Individually tested to be water-resistant to 3 ATM (30 meters/100 feet)
- Steel case with steel/mineral crystal face cover
- 48mm case diameter
- Sweep second hand
- Swiss Army Brand insignia at 12 o’clock
- Swiss Army printed on dial
- Face cover doubles as a stand for desk timepiece
- Three years of warranty from the date of purchase
- It comes with a leather pouch and a chain
A Swiss Army travel watch can make a great gift for commemorating an important event, or for the classy man. They are solid and reliable and have the prestige of Victorinox backing them up. Of course, Swiss Army clocks are certainly not cheap, but considering the quality involved in a Swiss watch, they are a great deal.
- Best Pocket Knives for Camping and Everyday Use
Are you looking for the best pocket knife or for a multi-tool to use at camps or at home. Then check these reviews of the best five pocket knives on the market.
- Cheap Hiking Backpacks: Five Best Packs under $100
Are you looking for a cheap hiking backpack? Then read this hub where I list the best hiking backpacks on the market under $100 that I am aware of.
- Bizarre Deaths in the Opera
All of us know that in any Opera worth its salt the heroine at least has to die at the end and it is not uncommon if the hero and perhaps his rival die too. Knowing this irrefutable operistic trait, composers...