Top Fall Nail Polishes
My TOP 5
1. Bahama Mama by essie is definitely my favorite for this fall. It is a gorgeous purpley pink and suits any skin color. It is not wayy to pink or wayy to purple, it is the perfect mix.
2. Don't Mess With OPI by OPI is another great color this season. Greens, especially jade is really in this fall. Whether you decide to get this specific color, or another, it is something you really want to add to your collection. This jade is the prettiest of them all.
3. Catwalk by Essie. Gosh, I cannot tell you how much I am in love with this color. Red is a color every girl needs on their nail polish rack. This red is recommended because of its' richness and thickness. It is such a gorgeous creamy nail polish that it makes your fingernails look extremely good.
4. Gold-to-get-me by Revlon. This is the most amazing gold nail polish I have ever tried. It isn't super shimmery and glittery, but opaque enough to look gorgeous. It fits in perfectly with the trees in the fall and their colors.
5. Bright Lights by OPI. It looks completely like halloween in the bottle, but when it is on your fingers, it is a much richer orange and perfect for fall!