Unique Country Western Handbags
Darn Good Deals on Western Styled Handbags
Love to rock the country western look and want to carry a unique handbag that you can be proud of? Then get off your dang horse for a minute and get let's get some shopping done! Featured, just for you, are the most unique western styled handbags that are really hard to find, especially if you don't live in Texas. These include hand tooled handbags, tote bags, fringed handbags, saddle purses, and more. Buy a western handbag of your personal choice that is both unique and affordable online by checking out these featured cowgirl purses or even learn to make a leather bag in as little as 3 days!
Western Handbag - Hand Tooled Handbag
Western Purse Buying Tips
- What kind of pattern do you want on your bag? Go with what you like when picking out the style and pattern. If you like horses, roses, crosses, camo, cowboys (hee-haw), or animal print, then go with it. Remember, your bag reflects your unique lifestyle and personality.
- You want a bag your goin' to get years outta, right? Then, the western handbag you choose should be made of the finest quality leather, a hand tooled handbag would be ideal to complete your country western look. Some other popular styles in western handbags include suede fringed handbags, saddle bags, studded bags, hand tooled handbags, leather handbags, or large cowgirl tote bags.
- Since, the materials used for any really good western styled handbag is usually of the highest quality, the prices can often be through the roof. The good news is you don't have to pay a lot for a high-end handbag, just scroll down.
- Shown in the picture above is a beautiful western handbag with and is the perfect style for the modern cowgirl. This hand tooled western handbag is accented with hand painted red roses (which I love) for a unique finish! Its called the American West Artisan Rose Inlay Leather Tote Bag and can be purchase at Sheplers.
Fringed Handbag - Old West Style
Old West Leather Handbag
Don't tote around just any ol' purse. Just like your cowboy boots, choose a handbag that reflects your way of life.This Kobler fringed leather handbag definitely boasts Old West style and is one that will take notice. It has hand laced and hand tooled leather accents, too. The 10" long leather fringe decorates the bottom of handbag and sways with your every movement. The back exterior flap closure pocket and magnetic snap fold-over flap closure in front make getting in and out your bag easy.
Purchase this fringed handbag at Sheplers
Shoulder Bags with Fringes
These cowgirl purses have plenty of personality, that's for sure. Available in many sizes and colors, these bags are fun to carry with their fringe accents.
Your Fav Handbag
What's Your Fav Style Handbag?
Making a Custom Leather Handbag
Follow the video below and get step by step instructions on how to make a leather bag of your very own. This video is extremely shortened, otherwise it would have been a 2 hour video. You can make this bag in as little as 3 days.
- Make the main body template for the homemade purse. Hold the leather of your choice down with 4 bricks and trace around it.
- Cut around it.
- Next comes the templates for the sides of the handbag. Trace it out and cut.
- Now mark the holes and punch them for stitching by using a hammer and nail or drill bit.
- Next comes the pockets. Punch stitching holes on the sides for the purse pockets. Make the pocket lid straps. Bevel and stitch.
- Punch holes and rivet on the buckle.
- Now fabricate all the veg tan shoulder straps and punch holes.
- Time to stitch everything up. All done. Now you have a unique western styled handbag!
How to Make a Leather Handbag
Hair On Western Tote Bag - Carry-All Tote
Now this is what I call a true western tote bag that is probably on every cowgirl's wishlist. This hair on carry-all tote is hand tooled and has tons of pockets and pouches with a full cotton lining. A real quality bag that is very durable and should last a lifetime.
Purchase this western tote bag below at Amazon.
Cowgirl Tote Bag - Hair on Hide Tote
Each western tote bag is unique with the hair on the bag. Hand tooled filegree leather and printed brown and white hair-on carryall of all carryalls. Made of soft top quality leather for everyday use. A western tote bag that is specifically designed for the western lifestyle.
Leather Hand Tooled Handbag - Roomy Shopper
Large Leather Shopper
A large leather hand tooled handbag is one that will keep you organized. There is a place for all your personal items. If you're a gal that likes a western handbag that is large and very efficient, you're going to love wearing a large three compartment shopper. Inside this handbag has a middle zipper compartment, and two open compartments on either side. The flap over top snaps shut, which is a feature I personally love in a bag. Inside has pouches and a zip compartment.
It can be found on Amazon.
Hand Tooled Leather Handbags
With hand-tooled leather overlays and beautiful western style designs, you gotta get one of these bags! You can actually wear one of these high-quality and rare handbags for everyday use if you want to.
American West Shoulder Bag
American West is a preferred designer by many western ladies that appreciate classic western wear. The colors are rich and the texture is divine.
Leather Saddle Purse
This handbag is so unique! The top portion of the bag resembles a horses saddle! All leather purse is a saddle bag that opens up to carry all your essentials!This beautiful leather saddle bag purse stirs up real contemporary elegance. It is handcrafted from exceptional quality heavy cowhide leather in the tradition of the good old west.
Made in the USA, this burgundy saddle purse has exquisite equestrian details that even include a fleece (Sherpa) lining on the underside of the flap to simulate the real horse saddle. This bag shows beautiful tooling in the form of a horse-head and other western motifs. Note the flap-closure, it is a heavy duty hook-and-eye clasp. It is riveted in place and assures long lasting usage. This western bag is truly a masterpiece of design, materials, and workmanship.