- Internet & the Web
5 Examples of a Bad Blog
Blogging is something people do for fun. Some people even do it for some spare cash, possibly even for a living. I thought I would pick on some of those blogs that are very badly put together. I will criticize layout, colors, content, SEO (search engine optimization) and other small things. This should be a fun experience and should also help improve bloggers on other bloggers mistakes. Blogs that get mentioned in this article, sorry for picking on you, but maybe you can improve from this also.
1. There is nothing worse than someone that picks good a domain on blogger.com and never posts, not even once. This really makes other bloggers mad when they can't get the domain they want because of some person that had no intent of even writing in his blog takes it. This is an example of a bad blog.
2. A pointless blog is something that people won't read. Why waste your time reading something that you won't gain from. A blog that just has random stuff on it. A blog that has the worst colors put together. This blog will make you hate blogging ever again.
3. Apparently this is the worst SEO blog ever. It says so right in the title. Why would you name your blog something so idiotic. Are you trying to use reverse psychology? It really has horrible facts and how-to post on Search Engine Optimization.
4. What can i possibly say about this one. It was a waste of my time to read even one post on your blog. All you do is ramble on about what you think and you have no intelligence on the subject of matter. You cuss about a billion times and have no comments on your blog. It is safe to say this is a bad example of a blog.
5. This is a smart yet stupid way to get a lot of traffic to your blog. The URL is one of the longest found on the web.