- Internet & the Web»
- Web Page & Web Site Development
5 Smart Wordpress Plugins For Every Blog
When it comes to wordpress, there are literally thousands of plugins that you can use to expand your blog to something bigger. My concern from the beginning was the integrity of some plugins, meaning how well the developer coded the plugin, and if there were no tricks up their sleeves.
That's why I tend to stick to these 5 popular wordpress plugins to keep my many blog sites running smooth and getting quality traffic. Without further ado, here they are! (PS: I know I didn't link to the individual plugin sites, but all you need to do is input these plugins into "wordpress plugin search", and you're good to go!)
- All In One SEO - This plugin is probably one of the top 3 most downloaded and used plugins to date. It helps you manage all your website SEO tasks in one panel, and lets you write the exact meta data information you want for each post or page!
- Google XML Sitemaps - This plugin easily sets up proper XML sitemaps for your blog site, so search engine spiders like Bing and Google can easily find and digest all the sitemap content easily.
- Search Unleashed - The standard wordpress search system works fine, but I tend to prefer something a bit stronger and easier to understand. What I mean by understand, is that this plugin helps the user have a better search experience by highlighting their searched terms in yellow on the search pages, and helping find the most relevant posts or pages.
- GoCodes - This is one of my favorite plugins thats probably the least popular of the 5 that I mention, but equally as important, especially if you are doing affiliate marketing. This awesome plugin takes your affiliate url, or any url for that matter, and makes a very neat url that is branded to your blog domain.
- WP Security - This is crucial for those who always fret about getting hacked or leaked content. With this plugin, you can be assured on a daily basis that everything is safe and secure on your blog.