7 Things You Must Know Before Buying Printer
Gone are the days when you had to go to some cybercafé and take a printout there. Nowadays everyone is having his own printer and also the recent cost reduction in the printer costs is now allowing more and more people to buy their personal printers.
So, here I have chalked out a list of things you must know before buying a color printer.
- Workload: First check your requirements i.e. how much pages you need to print in a month or so and then accordingly buy a printer.
- Print Speed: Print speed is the time taken for a printer to print one page. It all depends on you if you need faster printouts so go for a high speed printer. I may also add that it is obvious that a high speed printer has a high cost then the lower one.
- Resolution: Print resolution is a measure of print Quality. It is measured in (DPI) Dots per inch. Higher the DPI better is the print quality.
- Toner Cartridges: While buying a printer check the prices of toner Cartridges. It is obvious that you would not like to spend money on costly toners but before buying a tonner check the cost per page for each toner. Low cost per page is what you are looking for.
- Networking: Are you buying the printer for office??? Are you part of a network ?? If yes then go for a printer with network connectivity.
- Duplex prints: Duplex printing means printing on both sides of the paper. This thing can effectively save the paper. So, going for it is a good idea.
- Printer Memory: Printing memory signifies the RAM for a printer. Go for it if you need to print large files with graphics. Make sure there is ample amount of printer memory or you’ll end up waiting hours for your prints to come out.
Other Hubs By Me
- How to get an Adsense Account For Indians
There was a time when it was very easy to get an Adsense account with a blog on blogger. But Now the time has changed and these days google has made strict TOS for adsense publishers. So getting approved by...
- Nokia: Some Unknown facts about it.
Nokia a Finnish multinational communication company is one the big guns in the cell phone manufacturing market. Nokia with its famous punch line" Connecting People is engaged in converging internet...
- iphone4 :Things You Need To Know About It
Iphone-4 Iphone-4the latest sensational iphone has been launched & most of you must have already made plans to buy it. Now before going out there in the market and buy it I strongly recommend you to read...