A list of Weird/Interesting/Funny and Strange websites I found surfing the web UPDATED
I dont eat anything
Weird/Interesting/Funny and Strange Websites
I was bored so I decided to have a surf around forWeird/Interesting/Funny and Strange Websites and write a hub about them. The internet is full of weird and fascinating things, many weird to the totally bizzare. Since the internet was invented it has been a portal to another existence and you can find almost anything to everything. Some say the WWW means 666, in other words the world wide web is evil but if your careful the internet can be a fun and exciting and very educational tool in the right hands of course. The internet offers a wide range of activities e.g gaming, social interaction, email, software downloads, music and much, much more the list is endless. Anyway here is a list of some weird and unusual sites i found when i decided to do this it took me a couple of days to find these weird sites so enjoy.
This Guy is called michael jameson and he owns a tiger he hand reared him since a cub just though it might be of interest go take a look
Weird/Interesting/Funny and Strange Websites
1. http://www.baconorbeercan.com/ is this guy saying bacon or something else you decide.
2. http://verygross.com/ this is as wacky as they come where you can send interactive puke and farts and other insults to your friends, family whoever you want.
3. http://www.badtasterecords.se/ this is actually a real record company the name says it all.
4. http://ghost-pictures.org/ this has a cool collection of ghost pics and various other fun things too.
5. http://anomalies-unlimited.com/ a nice collection of stuff here some will even make you scratch your head.
6. http://www.howmanygoats.com/ How many goats is your life worth....LOL...funny.
7. http://www.purple.com/purple.html a purple and pointless page..huh.
8. http://www.barcodeart.com/artwork/clocks/barcode/index.html yes its a bar code clock rather strange if you ask me.
9. http://www.funnyjunk.com/ this is a video site a bit like you tube but even funnier. This will give you stitches after you have stopped laughing at some off the stuff.
10. http://www.mydoctorgames.com/virtual-brain-surgery/ fancy having a go at biology but want to have fun at the same time then go here.This game is very nice for all medical game lovers. The aim of game is in the game. You can learn a brain surgery step by step with this game. Have Fun.
11. http://www.funnyordie.com/ this website is an all round entertaining one and can get very addictive if you have a head for reading and surfing definatly lots of info for you to digest oh and did i mention its weird.
12. http://www.thepoke.co.uk/ i actually found the layout very plain but the content of the website was interesting and is not what i would normally find poking around the web. All in all quite an interesting webpage well worth a few minutes of anyone's time.
13. http://nicepetsblog.com/ trust me you have been warned naaaaaaa ime only joking if your into animals this is your site be warned though may cause alergic reactions if you have animal fur sensitivity.
14. http://yourather.com/ this i actually had fun with its endless you get asked 2 questions and it tells you how many other people have picked that answer to the opposing answer beware serious fun too be had here you have been warned.
15. www.thephotomag.com couldnt help but feel this was just one of those other run of the mill websites until i found a article there with behind the scenes movie scenes which was really interesting take a look you wont be dissapointed.
16. www.funalarmer.com a very funny and interesting picture and word website but be warned can be really funny some of the content.
17. mymentalage.com you wanna know your mental age well answer 20 questions and you will find out.
18. http://loser2coder.com/useless-websites the most useless website online.
19. http://www.energyfiend.com/death-by-caffeine this is very interesting and quite scary at the same time i did it and it told me it would take 90 cups of coffee to kill me.
Weird/Interesting/Funny and Strange Quotes
1. Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world. Dave Barry famously made this quote but then again i don't think he actually never saw a chuck Norris film .
2. Sacred cows make the best hamburger said Mark Twain lets just hope this guy doesn't go over to India any day soon as they worship cows and are not allowed to consume them.
3. I don't pretend to be captain weird. I just do what I do and guess who said this yes it was johnny Depp out of all people the guy that dresses up in weird outfits and is not even funny laugh out loud.
4. It's weird when people start sentences with 'frankly' - as if their other sentences don't count famously quoted by Doug coupland.
5. The possibilities that are suggested in quantum physics tell us that everything that we're looking at may not be in fact there, so the underlying nature of being is weird. William shatner (picture above) the man from star trek how so very typical.
Learn something new every day with Weird/Interesting/Funny and Strange Websites
A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
A crocodile cannot stick out its tongue.
A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
A "jiffy" is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
A snail can sleep for three years.
Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the
back of the $5 bill.
Almonds are a member of the peach family.
An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
Babies are born without kneecaps. They don't appear until the child
reaches 2 to 6 years of age.
Butterflies taste with their feet.
Cats have over one hundred vocal sounds.
Dogs only have about 10.
"Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt."
February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a full
In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
If the population of China walked past you, in single file the line
would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
If you are an average American, in your whole life, you will spend an
average of 6 months waiting at red lights.
It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
Leonardo Da Vinci invented the scissors.
Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable
No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or
On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament
building is an American flag.
Our eyes are always the same size from birth,
but our nose and ears never stop growing.
Peanuts are one of the ingredients in dynamite.
Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
"Stewardesses" is the longest word typed with only the left hand;
"lollipop" with your right.
The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
The Bible does not say there were three wise men; it only says there
were three gifts.
The cruise liner, QE2, moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel
that it burns.
The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube
and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
The sentence: "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every
letter of the alphabet.
The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely
The words 'racecar,' 'kayak' and 'level' are the same whether they are
read left to right or right to left (palindromes).
There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
There are more chickens than people in the world.
There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous":
tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
There are two words in the English language that have all five vowels
in order: "abstemious" and "facetious."
There's no Betty Rubble in the Flintstones Chewables Vitamins.
Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only
on one row of the keyboard.
Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks;
otherwise it will digest itself.
Now you know everything!
Weird & Stupid Facebook pages on Weird/Interesting/Funny and Strange Websites (Click to see)
Fun quiz just for FUN on Weird/Interesting/Funny and Strange Websites
view quiz statistics