Activating curl in Xampp server
Curl by default in Xampp is turned off, turning it on is always a mind twisting experience for newbies yet an easy process as you will witness in this tutorial.
So lets begin the process…
1. Lets begin by finding the “php.ini” file.
do that we need to navigate to “xampp\apache\bin” folder
3. Once in the above folder, we find and open the file Php.ini (use your preferred php editor or Notepad to open the php.ini file).
4. Now we need to search for the line that says ;extension=php_curl.dll (in the php.ini file )
5. And delete out the semicolon at the beginning of the line
6. After editing we need to save php.ini file
7. ...stop and start(restart) apache
8.And crosscheck the phpinfo() to confirm that curl is activated.
it isn’t activated we might need to move some dlls to the windows\system
(libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll)