How to Add Image in Your Yahoo Mail Signature
Image Signature in Your Yahoo Mail, Amazing!
If you are a frequent user of Yahoo Mail and want to increase the professional look of your emails (or perhaps you just want to add some dash of fun and creativity in your emails), then you have stumbled upon the right article.
This will show you how you can add images, photos or logos in the signature portion of the new Yahoo Mail. You won't believe how easy it is to do it!
Not a Yahoo Mail user? Check out this article for adding photo signature in your Gmail account.
By the way, in case you encounter some vague procedures here, feel free to comment on them below. I will be really glad to help you out!
Anyway, let's get on it!
How to Add Image in Yahoo Mail Signature
1. Aside from being on the Yahoo! Mail page, the first step is to click on Gear Symbol or Options (found on the upper right side of the page). This will make a drop down list appear; just select Settings.
2. After being directed to the Settings page, select and click on the Writing Email Tab. From there you will now be able to edit your email signature.
Go on, write the text portion of your signature! After that, you may proceed with the next step. Oh, make sure that this is selected in the options: "Show a rich text signature". You may check out the photo below to be guided.
3. The next step is to copy the image itself. You may do this by opening a file using any web browsers. (In my case, I used Google Chrome). And then, right click on the picture, and select Copy image.
For now, you may want to try inserting this photo: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4423685/HubPages/Sample%20Photo.jpg
4. Go back again to the editing space of the Signature tab, and paste the image you copied there.
5. Wait for the photo to load up properly. If nothing shows, it may mean that you were not able to copy the image successful (i.e. clipboard is empty). You may go back again to Step 3 if this happens.
6. If everything goes well, the photo will load up fine. Then, the final step is to click on Save, and you're all done!
Next time when you compose an email, the signature will automatically be inserted. And it means your email will now look more dashing!
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this tutorial!
Common Questions and Issues
Q: Why are the photos not showing or loading?
A: Yahoo Mail is automatically blocking photos from outside sources. You may try to enable the "Always show images" option. Follow this tutorial: Yahoo Tutorial on Allowing Images
I'll update this portion, once some common issues arise.
Which is better in providing email services?
Rate this Guide!
More from the Author
- Using Dropbox to Embed Photos in Websites, Blogs and Email
Using Dropbox to host and embed photos in websites, blogs and email is so simple and easy! Follow the steps in this friendly article to walk you through the process.
- Google Adsense Help: Getting Accepted and Addressing Problems
Adsense Help: Here's an article that helps you in addressing some of the adsense problems you encounter in your Google Adsense.
© 2012 Renz Kristofer Cheng