- Consumer Electronics & Personal Gadgets»
- Portable Electronics»
- MP3 Players
Awesome Apple Apps
New Apple Apps
Technology at it's best with Apple
The new 2G Ipods & 3G Iphones have defied technological gravity with some of our most recent technology jammed packed into small devices. If you don't have an Iphone for any reason then a 2G Ipod might be in your best interests for 100's if not 1000's of reasons.The 2G Ipod does everything an Iphone does except make calls, yet with bluetooth enabled you can make calls through various apps. Not all apps cost money and most apps have a free version. There is no charge for service for a 2G Ipod. It is WiFI enabled so you can either join a known network or get free WIFI where available.
If you are a entrepreneur then you need this gadget. If you don't know much about the 2G Ipod (The one on the pic) then get hip to it. This device has apps on it that can change as well as save lives. Many apps are for play and networking but it's the ones you don't see in those funny app commercials that you'll need to survive in this technological world.
With an 2G Ipod you can surf the net like you would normally do, it's just a smaller screen. Zooming in is easy and very convenient for those of us with visual issues.
Here are some of the free apps that come into use for me on a regular basis
1. Calender (can be synced with online calenders)
2. Photos (photos from online saved in an instance and from your computer folder)
3. Contacts (sync contacts from any carrier)
4. Noted (email or text notes)
5. Calculator (so convenient)
6. Weather (accurate weather from satellite)
7. Youtube ( instant Youtube search and watch)
8. Mail (organize all your email accounts under one page)
9. Balance sheet (be up to date with bank information)
10. Pay-Pal (know your pay-pal balance and send money)
Those are some of the basics. Apps for Myspace, Facebook, Twiiter, Ebay, Craiglist, Google and so many more are totally free. You pay for the Pod and you'll never pay for anything else unless you desire something really needful.
Here are some apps you might not know even existed or are not aware of.
1. Police radio (listen to your local police and fire through their scanner signals)
2. Loopt (locate a family member's phone on the map to see where they at)
3. Spreadsheet (edit and forward spreadsheets for business and school)
4. Textplus ( text to anyone for free all over the world)
5. Public radio tuber (listen to stations from all over the world with a button touch)
6. Language tutor (pick a language to learn and this app will help)
7. Eprint (design cards, ecards, business cards and much more then send to printer)
8. Units (convert any form of measurement instantly)
9. Amber Alert (know first no matter where you at
10. FBI most wanted list (know who's who when you thought you saw him)
11. Offender's list (sex offenders in your hood? you'll know where)
12. Your rights (The Constitution, Bill of Rights and all laws in one app)
Simply search for an app by name. There are so many apps in the itunes store that can make your life a great convenience. Many people jailbreak their Apple device and do a bunch of other stuff on it by adding 3rd party apps. 3rd party apps are apps not endorsed by or on Apple.com or itunes. If you are interested in the jailbreaking process then check out this blog.
Iphone 6 Features & Apps
With time comes a new Apple iPhone of course. With the new technology comes new apps that better suit that technology and it's no different with the Apple iPhone 6. Here are the newest features which add more power to some apps.
- Cool features of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The new iPhones with larger screens are out in the wild. ...
- Reachability. The larger screens on the iPhones, the iPhone 6 Plus model in particular, make one-handed operation difficult. ...
- Display zoom. ...
- Handoff. ...
- Voice over LTE (VoLTE) ...
- "Hey Siri" ...
- Camera HDR.
With these new features you can make a better music video, movie, commercial or whatever visual recording you wish. Not too long ago Apple was in court because people were attesting that jail-breaking their device was their choice. For the price they paid, consumers felt as if they were being restricted as to what they can and can't do with their purchase. Jail-breaking a device makes it more 3rd party friendly since Apple is such a technical technology. Now it's perfectly legal to do so as established by the US congress. Jail-breaking your device is easy and can be learned on Youtube. I suggest doing so because it opens up a new world of features and options.