- Internet & the Web»
- Social Networking»
Best Facebook Quotes 2016 To Update Your Status - Popular Facebook Sayings to Make Friends Laugh or Cry
What Are The Best Facebook Quotes Used For?
I wondered what are some of the best and most popular Facebook quotes and Facebook sayings so I did research on the topic. Its fun to read all the different kinds of quotes on Facebook and think about how they come up with some of these sayings?
Facebook users may put a quote on their status or their profile. It's a way of letting their friends know what's going on in their lives. There are quite a few very interesting, good Facebook quotes or sayings. Some of the status updates are funny, some are inspirational, and some may be sweet or romantic and a lot of them are really quite clever.
Facebook is a social network. Its a great way to stay in touch with people that you may see every day and those that you haven't seen in years. When you post something on your status everyone on your friend list can view it. Your status lets everyone know what's happening with you at the moment. Your profile gives the reader a glimpse into who you are and what you're all about.
There are really so many quotes you can use on Facebook. It depends on your mood, what kind of person you are, if your a comedian or if you're a romantic. The possibilities of your favorite Facebook status are endless.
I have put together a list of the best Facebook quotes that I have read. If you have one you like simply add it in a comment.
Best Facebook Quotes For Happiness
- Do what makes you happy. Be with who makes you smile. Laugh as much as you breathe. Love as long as you live.
- Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.
- Happiness is having something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
- Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
- Smiling is the key that unlocks everybody's heart.
- People are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
- From there to here and here to there, funny things are everywhere.
Best Face Book Quotes For Love and Romance
- Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.
- My heart smiled when you kissed my lips. What a sweet surprise.
- Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
- I can't imagine life without your love. Even forever doesn't sound long enough.
- Give me a thousand wishes and each would be to spend a moment with you.
- If you hide, I’ll seek for you. If you’re lost, I’ll search for you. If you leave, I’ll wait for you. If they try to take you away from me, I’ll fight for you. Cause I never want to lose someone I love.
- There’s a love that only you can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes and my life that only you can complete.
- We should love, not fall in love. Because everything that falls, gets broken.
Best Facebook Quotes For Relationships
- A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
- It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.
- I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was.
- It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.
- You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you.
- If your relationship status says, “It’s complicated” you should stop kidding yourself and change it to “Single”.
- Don't let someone become your everything, because when they're gone you have nothing.
- Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.
- No man is worth your tears, And when you find the one who is, he will never make you cry.
- Some have a lifetime, some just a day. Love isn't something you measure that way. Nothing's ever forever, forever's a lie. All we have is between hello and goodbye.
- Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you're just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you.... The one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.'
- Never leave the one you love for the one you like because the one that you like will leave you for the one that they love."
- I wonder if you smile at my texts, like I smile at yours.
Best Facebook Quotes To Live By
- Work like you don’t need the money. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching.
- The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.
- Life is what happens to you while you’re working for your future.
- In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- What is better? A lie that draws a smile or a truth that draws a tear?
- People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it does not come back, it never was.
- Giving in doesn't mean you lose, it means you're strong enough to face the reality.
- Words and hearts should be handled with care for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair.
- There is nothing like a dream to create the future.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So sail away from the safe harbor and catch the winds in your sails. Explore, dream and discover.
- I believe that reality is a sublime comedy staged for my education & amusement and that there is a benevolent conspiracey to liberate me from my ignorance and help transform me into the unique masterpiece I was born to be.
Best Facebook Quotes For Humor
- Time is a waste of life and life is a waste of time so why not get wasted all the time...and have the time of your life?
- If I were a stop light, I'd turn red every time you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.
- It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
- I either get what I want or I change my mind.
- Live everyday like it was your last, and eventually you'll be right
- Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
- Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.
Best Facebook Quotes For Careers, Work and Money
- I thought I wanted a long career, turns out I just wanted cash money.
- I am cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
- I will update my Facebook status for money.
- I am going to borrow money from a pessimist. They don’t expect to be paid back.
- I understand that hard work has a future payoff but laziness pays off now.
- Hard work never hurt anyone, but why take the chance.
Best Facebook Quotes For Friendship
- A friend will come bail you out of jail but your best friend will be sitting next to you saying… “Wow that was fun!”
- Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends whom we choose.
- A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be somewhere else.
- A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.
- A friend accepts us as we are yet helps us to be what we should.
- A TRUE friend doesn't care when you're broke, what you weigh, if your house is a mess, about your past. They love you for who you are. A true friend can go long periods of time without speaking to you and never question the friendship.