- Computers & Software»
- Computer Software
Best Internet Browser Ever
The Best Internet Browser Ever? Yes, I have been using all kinds of internet browsers for maybe 15 years. Here I wrote this hub to feed you with my personal experience. I hope it's gonna help.
Things we need to consider choosing the Internet Browser
- Freeware or Not
Free Web Surfing software has the ticket.
Less likely to crash.
If not fast enough, what we can do is nothing but uninstall.
- Addictional Functions
People think it not so necessarily important. You're wrong! Please read on.
What is Your Favorite Internet Browser?
IE Vs Firefox Vs Chrome Vs Safari
IE (Internet Explorer)
- Pros: Best Compatibility
- Cons: Slow, Inconvenient compared with Firefox.
- Pros: Convenient, faster
- Cons: Bad compatibility, functionality is not good enough.
- So far not so good.
- Pros: Great speed, great graphics
- Cons: not stable enough
Greenbrowser —— the Best of the Best
I honorably recommend Greenbrowser to you as the best internet browser ever, or by far.
First I have to claim:
- I have been using this great browser for 5 years.
- I have nothing to do with this software company. They offer me nothing to promote their freeware.
The company that created this freeware is fully supported by the donators who think this software worth their donation. They did make updates every 20 days or a month to make some improvements. That means they does collect real money from donators. That should mean something, isn't it?
See rewards it gets.
And I'll tell you why Greenbrowser in detailed words and snapshots.
- IE based core, making it stable and compatible enough.
- Real Fast
- Tab support is much much better than Firefox or IE 8
- Mouse Gestures
- Auto Fill Forms.
- Multiple files types of webpage saving
- Additional Functions
- when you click on the yellow arrow, the floating ads over the webpage will be gone.
- Some webpages disable the use of the right click, just click the mouse icon and enable your right click.
- Comprehensive webpage analysis. Make a quick analysis to all the elements of the current webpage, including the flash file, pic,source code, css and scripts.
- Highlight the keywords you have searched within the current page.
- Enlarge the current page, press F5 refreshing to restore.
- Decoding the flash files (swf file) path and enable you to download them directly
- Modify anything on the current webpage, what to do with this function? Make fun with others?
- Check the ranking of the current page on Alexa.
- Decolor the whole page, make everything grey, to protect your eyes. Refresh to restore.
- Click and then make a square anywhere on the screen, and double click to confirm the snapshot area you've just made. It's automatically stored in the clipboard. You can paste that in the brushpad.
- Mute the speaker immediately.
- Useful toolkit.
Auto Fill Forms
This functionality is very important for most internet surfers. Once you've input the username and the password, you wanna save them for future use. Just press ALT + 1(the top left one) to save, once you need to auto fill them, just open the same page and press ALT + Q to make it happen. Easy?
Is this Hub Useful to You?
- save everything within the current page without pics and flashes
Save All Content
- save everything within the current page. Thunderly Quick. You know what it is like in IE.
Save As Image
- save everything with in the current page as a single JPEG file. Very powerful.
Wanna Write Hubs Like This One?
Favorites URL Update
The favorites function is the same as in IE. While if you want to change the URL address that has already been bookmarked in the Favorites, for a completely new URL address. You can first browse the targeted webpage and right click on the Favorites, click Update to Current URL to make the update. It's unbelievably useful to me.