Best Neckband Speaker
The Best Neckband Speakers
The best neckband speakers are reasonably priced and offer high quality user experience. Before revealing which models are the best, an understanding of what the technology is can help you choose which is right for you.
First, we'll start with something everyone is familiar with, headphones. But we'll introduce their neckband speaker counterpart, the Bluetooth neckband headphones.
Bluetooth Neckband Headphones
Bluetooth neckband headphones are worn around the back of your neck. The wires for the earbuds are attached to the band. This way, the wires and earphones are not front facing like in regular earphones.
This style has become quite common in popular culture.
Think of them as Airpods with wires.
While that may seem to be a little inconvenient, there are actually a lot of benefits of neckband headphones versus any other type.
The benefits of neckband headphones are that they are more secure while you are wearing them. The wires are not a something that get in your way, but rather help your earbuds to be more secure while you are active.
That's what makes them perfect for sports and physical activities.
Now that we've introduce the neckband headphone technology, we can talk about neckband speakers.
They are the same technology, but without earbuds. This also eliminates any wires.
You wear it around the back of your neck like you would the neckband headphones, but sound is emitted through speakers on the front of the neckband rather than through the earbuds.
Neckband Speakers Features to Look for
By wearing these around your neck, you are taking the sound with you. It's not like a Bluetooth speaker, for example, that you turn on and set in one room only to have the noise less prominent in another room.
Your music follows you wherever you go in a very portable, hands-free manner.
Not all neckband speakers are alike, however.
These are some features to look out for to compare different models:
- Sweat Resistance: If you are using them to work out, you'll want them to be sweat resistant and maybe even waterproof.
- Battery Life: If you plan on using them for extended periods of time, you'll need a long lasting battery life.
- Good Grip: If you'll be very active while wearing them, look for ones with a better grip so that they won't uncomfortably slide around or move while you're wearing them.
- Audio Quality: If you're an audio snob, you may look at ones that have better audio quality such as extra bass.
- TV Capable: Some people like to connect these to their TV's and lie down with them. If you live in a an apartment or have small children, you may find this feature useful.
- Phone Capable: For hands-free calling, make sure the speaker is able to connect with your phone.
- Foldable: Some models are able to be folded for easier transport and portability.
Best Neckband Speaker
So what qualifies as the best neckband speaker? One that is reasonably priced, offers a quality experience and durability, as well as special features that suit the most universal needs.
BRDOOGU Bluetooth Headphones Speaker 2 in 1
What Makes BRDOOGU the Best?
- Price: reasonably priced, within average range for similar products.
- 2 in 1: is both a headset and a speaker.
- Portability: is retractable and foldable, making it easy to store and put in a purse or pocket for on-the-go.
- Audio Quality: stereo sound audio quality with 3D surround sound for the best user experience.
- Battery Life: 20+ hours battery life for headphone use, and 4+ continuous hours for speaker use.
As you can see, there are many features that make this model attractive, and that's not all that it has to offer either!
However, it's versatility is what stands out the most to me. It can connect to your phone and TV, is a headset as well, and has long battery life for if you want to use it for working out.
Not only are special features great, but you need to look for the durability that can get you the most for your money. This model lives up to that, with long-lasting use.
Overall, it's a great introductory option for anyone looking to buy a neckband speaker.
Bluetooth technology has been around for at least a decade now, and the technology that uses it increasingly gets more functional in efforts to improve our daily lives.
A neckband speaker is no exception. You can wear it around the house while doing housework without worrying about annoying the neighbors or missing a phone call. You can wear them while watching TV late at night without worrying about waking the little ones up. You can also use them to work out and listen to your favorite songs hands-free.
They provide a lot of convenience and functionality.
Whatever your use for them, hopefully they can provide you with that same level of quality user experience.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2019 Elle M