Best Photo Editing Apps for Android
Photo editing apps
Looking for the best photo editing apps in the Google Play Store? Here's a list of the best photo editing apps for Android 2016.
1. Instagram: It has a creative photos and videos editing tools with free, custom-designed filters. Because of its creativity, we listed here as the best photo editing apps.
2. Bonfire Photo Editor Pro: Bonfire Photo Editor has 110+ Unique Effects/Filters, so you never out of options.
3. Pixlr: With Pixlr you can unlock your creativity, capture any moment and make it beautiful with over 2 million combinations of free effects, overlays, and filters. Pixlr is simple, easy to use, the right photo editor for everyone, you don’t have to be a pro, it has all the tools and effects you need.
4. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom nables you to craft and share professional-quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
5. Adobe Photoshop Express: Adobe Photoshop Express lets you do all the basics of photo editing like Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red eye, and pet eye. Auto-Fix, Blemish Removal, Color adjustment, One-touch filters, Borders, RAW photo support and more
6. AirBrush – Best Selfie Editor: AirBrush is designed to give users the best selfie photo editing experience with user friendly, Photoshop quality retouch tools that give you natural results.
7. PicsArt: It is All-in-One photo editing apps that consists of image editor with filters, text, stickers, collages, a camera app, drawing tool, and a social platform. In addition, the app features an excellent design program for editing photos with filters and decorations.
8. Snapseed: With this app, you can easily adjust exposure and white balance, tweak shadows & highlights, add structure and more in DNG RAW images.
9. Photo Editor: It’s simple, user friendly and has basics photo editing tools which includes adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, clone, and draw on your photos.
10. Cupslice: Cupslice is said to be one of the best photo editors for adding filters and stickers.
11. Photo Director Photo Editor App: PhotoDirector Photo Editor App is quick, combines with a feature-rich photo editor with a richly creative collage maker that lets you adjust RGB with a visual histogram.
12. Fotor Photo Editor: It has some amazing editing tools than most of the photo editors to enhance photos wit just a tap. Its a One stop photo editing, sharing and sale platform.
13. Cymera – Selfie & Photo Editor: Cymera – Selfie & Photo Editor is a smart a multi-purpose app designed to be used as both camera and photo editor
14. Photo Editor by Aviary: Like most of the photo editng apps, it features a one-touch enhance mode.
15. VSCO: It offers solid editing features such as fine-tuning, with the goal to complement, not define, your photographs.
16. Photo Effects Pro: Apart having the basics editing features, it has more than 40 filters and effects as well as the ability to add text, stickers, and frames as well. Lots of filters and effects, easy to use, share via Facebook, Twitter and many more.
17. Lidow:mirror collage snap grid: It provies Square – no crop/square for instagram,but give your photo best effect; layout/grid/collage:amazing collage photo editor,easy to use; Color splash:best color splash effect,make your photo unique and different; Blur:magic blur effect,you can be super star on instagram, Facebook and Snapchat;
18. Photo Editor Pro: Enables you to edit and enhance your photos like a pro. In addition, there are so many effects, stickers and features to apply to your photos.
19. Qwik – Easy Photo Editor: It describes itself as ‘the fastest and easiest way to edit photos. Qwik provides 600 filers, 51 fonts and 43 frames ready to use.
20. Picsay: With basic and easy to use editing features which includes color-correct , add word balloons, titles, graphics, and effects like distortion. All in a fun, intuitive, and easy-to-use interface.
So, what do you think is the best photo editing apps? or Which photo editing apps do you use?