Best Screen Capture Software - Windows Media Encoder 9
If you are looking for one the best screen capture software for Windows 2000 & Windows XP, then I would recommend Windows Media Encoder 9.
Before using Windows Media Encoder 9, I have tested some freeware Screen Capture solution, but the quality of the video is not very good.
Windows Media Encoder 9 is not pre-installed with Xindow XP or Windows 2000. Therefore you need to download the software, at the following url.
Or the following link
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/forpros/encoder/default.mspx & Windows Media Encoder 9 Series Link
The minimum hardware requirements to run Windows Media Encoder 9 depends on the application you want to do.
The hardware requirements are as follows.
- To convert a file, Minimum configuration is a 266 megahertz (MHz) processor and 64 megabytes (MB) of RAM. (It is better if you have 500 MHz processor or higher, Windows XP, and 128 MB of RAM)
- To capture and broadcast audio and video files for 28.8 kilobits per second (Kbps) and 56 Kbps modems (using the Windows Media Audio 9 and Windows Media Video 7 codecs), Minimum configuration is a 300 MHz processor and 64 MB of RAM. For mid-bandwidth (100 Kbps to 500 Kbps) audiences. Better to have 666 MHz processor or higher, Windows XP, and 256 MB of RAM.
- To capture and broadcast audio and video files for 28.8 Kbps and 56 Kbps modems, (using the Windows Media Audio and Video 9 Series codecs). The minimum configuration is a 1.5 gigahertz (GHz) processor and 64 MB of RAM. For mid-bandwidth (100 Kbps to 500 Kbps) audiences, the recommended configuration is a 1 GHz dual processor or higher, Windows XP, and 256 MB of RAM.
- To capture and broadcast an audio and video stream for high-bandwidth (500 Kbps through 2 Mbps) audiences (using the Windows Media Audio and Video 9 Series codecs). The recommended configuration is a 2 GHz dual processor or higher, Windows XP, and 256 MB of RAM.
To install Windows Media Encoder 9, the step are as follows
- Click the Download link in the page.
- Then Save the program to your personal computer.
- Once it you have downloaded the file.
- Run the program and restart your personal computer if required to setup the software. Done
To start capturing your video tutorial, the steps are as follows;
- Run Windows Media Encoder 9.
- Click File, Click New, Choose Capture Screen.
- You could capture specific window, region of screen or the entire screen. Up to you.
- Capture the audio from the default audio device.
- Then click Next, save the file at specific location and Click Next.
- You could use , Low, Medium & High setting. Depends on the quality of video you want to make. Then Click Next.
- Enter the Display Information such as Title, Author, Rating & Description.
- Then Click Finish, Click Start Encoding to record your computer screen.
- Once you have done recording, click Stop .
- To play the video, Click Play Output File.
Screen Capture Tools
Windows Media Encoder 9 In Action
- Link Within Widget To Increase Your Blogger Website Traffic
Increase your page views by showing you previous post using LinkWithin widget. LinkWithin widget works on Blogger, Wordpress & Typepad platforms. Just by adding the widget in your blog, the widget will...
- How to add social bookmarks to blogger and wordpress ?
How to add social bookmarks to blogger and wordpress ? I have been searching for a plugin which I can add in Social Bookmarking plugin to my blogger.com However most of the instruction that I...
- How to make residual income by selling stock photos
How to make residual income by selling stock photos One of the best ways to make money is by selling products with residual income potentials. Products such as books, songs and photos give the...
- Zemanta - Smart tool to improve your blogging experience
If you are looking for a tool that will spice up your blogging experience then you should use Zemanta.Click Here, to add in to your Mozilla Browser.Once, you have uploaded Zemanta. You focus on writing your...
- Interesting Joomla Content Managements System Components & Modules
List of components & modules that you should use for your Joomla website. I have been building websites using components and modules mentioned below. Joomla Editor I highly recommend you to use JCE for...
- How to limit the number of posts for Wordpress 2.8
Not sure how to limit the number of posts for your wordpress 2.8 ! Just follow the the steps below to limit the number of posts for your wordpress. 1. Access your admin site & Click Settings. 2. Then...
- How to create Paypal Buy Now Button in Paypal SandBox - Testing Environment.(Part 1)
How to create Paypal Buy Now Button in Paypal SandBox - Testing Environment.(Part 1) The steps to create Paypal Buy Now button for your product / service is very easy using Paypal. You don't have to know...