Random Facts For Funny Facebook Statuses
Funny, random facts and funny Facebook status updates.
You can share this page on your favourite social network timeline by tapping any photo to share the page.
Funny random facts and statuses:
- Lettuce is calorie negative. It takes more calories to digest it than the calories it initially contains.
- Who decided to name our planet Earth? And how did it get such a boring little name? Like why wasn't it called Excitementville or something?
- Earth is the only planet not sharing it's name with a god.
- We use capital letters but not capital numbers.
- If the human eye was a camera it would be about 580 mega pixels.
- I share share my birthday with at least 9 million others.
- An earth year is actually 365.2564 days. I hope the .2564 day doesn't fall on a weekend.
- Only 3% of the earths water is fresh. 2% of which is frozen. The other 97% is salted. It's like we are living on a giant water bubble.
- There is no "L" sound in the Japanese language. Lisa is pronounced as "Risa".
- The average person passes wind 14 times a day and can keep approximately 11 of them silent.
- If you eat raw onion it makes your urine stink like onion. And it will make your bathroom smell like onion if you pee in the shower.
- It's illegal to keep a pet Kangaroo in most Australian states, but it's legal to shoot them on your property... And perfectly fine to cook them up for dinner.
- Scientists believe that a person is never more than 3 feet away from a spider at any given time.
- Is it a coincidence that men are more likely to get struck by lightning than women?
- Men are also more likely to get swooped by a Magpie than women.
- All respect to cows because a cow gives around 200,000 glasses of milk in her lifetime.
- Unicorns do exist, only now they are fat and grey and we call them Rhinos.
- Birds poop every 15 minutes. They are happy to poop mid-flight, as I have experienced as a pedestrian.
- You are at risk of a bird pooping on your car if you park your car near a tree.
- Female market squid flash fake testes to avoid male attention. Thank goodness it's not socially acceptable for human females to do the same.
- No matter how hard I try, I cannot lick my eye.
- No English words rhyme with: Angel, Engine, monster, Luggage, nothing, something.
- The word Twirk is now in the English Dictionary. How useful.
- There are more Kangaroo's than people in Australia.
- Honey doesn't spoil. Theoretically you could eat 1000 year old honey.
- Each human being spent around half an hour as a single cell.
- In the USA Ketchup was once used as medicine. Now it used to decorate a hot dog. How times have changed!
- It's fascinating that someone can have thousands of friends but still needs to take a selfie for their Facebook profile photo.
- 99% Of Selfies are taken looking at oneself in the mirror of a bathroom or bedroom. It is genuinely accepted that there is no requirement to tidy the room beforehand, and smiling is completely optional.
- Hot water weighs more than cold water.
- Some of the dust particles in your house come from dead skin.
- Part of the water you drink may have already been drunk by someone else, sometimes many times over.
- Wearing headphones causes a massive increase of bacteria in your ears.
- Every year about 98% of atoms in your body are replaced.
- Elephants can't jump.
- Owls are one of the only birds who can see the color blue.
- Even reading the word yawn can make you feel like yawning. Unless you are a psychopath.
- Humans share about 50% DNA with bananas.
- People born in the 70's remember life without the internet.
- When you quit smoking on average you'll require one hour less sleep at night.
- Cows have best friends. They're one up on me.
- Despite popular belie, you won't lose weight by wearing a corset.
- The average womans clothing size is a size 12. At size 14, I consider myself above average.
- Someone actually tested this, and found ants can survive falling from a rooftop.
- People spend around two weeks of their life at traffic lights.
- People spend around two weeks of their life kissing.
- The worlds oldest person lived to 122. I was lucky to reach 22.
- Statistically I'll live longer if my staple diet is rice and fish. But I'm choosing pizza and chocolate anyway.
- Earthworms have up to nine hearts.
- On average people laugh 13 times a day.
- The normal rate of blinking is 20 times a minute. It slows to about 7 times when looking at a computer screen.
- On average we spend four hours of our day at a computer.
- The average person checks their Facebook 14 times a day.
- More than 90% of shark attack victims survive their attack. Almost all will return to the surf again.
- Women speak about 20,000 words a day while men speak around 7,000, and hear only about 10 words (Just kidding!).
- Tasmania has the clearest air in the inhabited world.
- To all my left handed Polo playing buddies, left-handed play is not allowed in a Polo match.
- Dreamt is the only English word that ends with 'mt', it's such a rare occurrence that it is socially acceptable to write 'dreamed' without anyone battering an eyelid.
- Most women have a favourite eyebrow.
- In India in 2006 a Tortoise died at the age of 255. Shows taking it slow in life can really pay off.
- The average pencil can draw a line 35km's long.
- China has more English speakers than the United States.
- A pig is smarter than a dog.
- Women spend more money removing facial hair than men do on razer blades.
- The average person only remembers 60% of what happened yesterday.
- Despite the advertising for Laser beauty services, Electrolysis is the only permanent hair removal method known.
- You can have foot surgery solely for the purpose of being better able to fit into stilettos.
- It is difficult to purchase brown soda bread in Australia. It is not made by local bakers.
- There are no snakes in Ireland.
- More than half the goods available to purchase in Australia are made in China.
- Triplets are rarely conceived naturally usually they are a result of the mothers fertility treatment.
- The multiple birth rate continues to increase as more women use fertility treatments.
- Human insect-eating is common in Asia.
- Insects known to be eaten in 80% of the worlds nations are: Termites, Cicada and dragonfly.
- It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
- Some people can do the splits naturally without any practice, others need months of stretching.
- Starfish haven't got a brain. And they still functio, unlike me.
- Like me, Jelly fish don't have a brain.
- There are more cockroaches than people in the world.
- There is more than a million insects for each person living on earth.
- Native Fijians keep their teeth white by rubbing them with fresh strawberries.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- One in 4 human pregnancies ends in miscarriage.
- "Stewardesses" is the longest word typed only with the left hand.
- Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
- At school in Australia you need licence to use a pen.
- In Australia a slang term for goodbye is "Hoo Roo!"
- The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
- Snails can sleep for up to 3 years without eating.
- The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.
Author: Stricktlydating Copyright 2014
More From StricktlyDating:
- Cool And Very Funny Status Updates For Facebook And ...
A whole lot of cool, silly and funny Facebook status updates and Tweets you can share on your favourite social networking sites.
- The Best Tongue Twisters To Twist Your Tongue
A fun collection of Tongue Twisters to twist your tongue!
- Funny Irish Sayings and Traditional Irish Blessings
Funny Irish Sayings, Irish Quotes, Gaelic Blessings, Irish Blessings, Traditional Irish Blessings, Gaelic Sayings...May the roof of your house never fall in, and those within never fall out! May you live as long as you want and never want as long as
- FUNNY, SILLY and REALLY STUPID QUESTIONS
A collection of funny, silly, dumb questions...Why are there only 12 hours on a clock? Did London Bridge ever fall down? Who did let the dogs out? These are the dumbest, silliest questions you could ever ask!
Funny Fact Poll
Have you ever eaten insects on purpose?
© 2014 StricktlyDating