Cool iPhone tricks
The iPhone has lots of options that probably most of us don't yet know. I'm constantly knowing about new cool stuff to do with it, specially when a new software update is released.
I found a few cool things myself this week, so here they come. I hope they're useful for you. They've been on the iPhone for a while but I only saw them now: iPhone Sleep Mode, Zoom in all apps and Scientific Calculator.
The more I found about iPhone, the more I love it :)
iPhone Sleep Mode
Did you know iPhone had a sleep mode? What this means is that you can program your iPhone to fall asleep at the sound of music.
You just have to start your iPhone clock app and then:
- Go to the timer tab
- Set the time you want your iPhone to play music before it shuts off
- Tap "when timer ends"
- Scroll to the top and select "Sleep iPod"
- Click set
- Start the timer
- Play your music
Zoom in on all Apps
Most of you already know that you can zoom in on photos, emails or webpages by double tapping with one finger. But unfortunatly that feature isn't available at every app.
So, to make this work on each app:
- Go to settings
- And slide the "zoom" option to "on"
- Then you can zoom in by double tapping with three fingers
Cool, isn't it?
iPhone Scientific Calculator
You've probably been using the iPhone calculator to add, subtract and do simple things.
But sometimes you need a few extra functions, like the square root or exponential. For that, you just have to use the built in scientific calculator:
- Open the iPhone calculator app
- Rotate your phone to landscape mode
- Voilá, a scientific calculator at your disposal
Did you knew these tips? Do you find them useful? For me they really were :)
I have more iPhone related hubs with great tips for you, check them out:
- How to get your iPhone or iPof out of recovery mode
- Create ringtones for your iphone using itunes
- Find iTunes missing album art
If you liked this Hub, please:
+ Rate it
+ Vote it
+ Comment it
+ Share it