Acer Aspire CB5-311 13.3-inch Chromebook Laptop Review
Acer 13 Chromebook 13.3-inch Full HD
Buying Guide For Shopping Chromebook Computer
Are you looking for a laptop or don't know how to choose Chromebook for your needs? I know it is not always easy thing to do this. Before you are going to do research on the Chromebook or other laptop computer review, almost the case is that asking yourself what do you use of this computer, and how would you use it? To make it simple, you could read buying guide for shopping Chromebook below to know more about how to choose your best Chromebook.
What is Chromebook?
Chromebook with Chrome OS, like Microsoft Windows or Mac OS, made for the web, let you working on it in the easiest, fastest on the highest performance. Besides, the Google Chromebook includes 100 GB cloud drive storage FREE for 2 years and with multi-layers of security.
What Makes Chromebook Different From Others?
- With the free Google apps of Google docs, sheet and slides, just like you are working with Microsoft Office on word, excel or presentation real time with other people on the net even you are on another PC. Don’t worry the files would be lost and it will be automatically uploaded Google Drive when you are connected on the web.
- Come with the free app, Youtube, then you could share the happy moment with your family and friends, plus, the built-in Google+ photo apps can let you edit and organize your web albumin at any time to share your joyful time with other people on the net. Your photos will be automatically updated on the Google Drive when your camera or DC connected.
- Plus, you can chat with your family and friends by using Skype. Chromebook comes with Google hangouts, so you can video chatting maximum to 9 people at the time, while you can make phone calls, or sending instant message to other people using Skype, Yahoo, AIM, or MSN and more.
- Over thousands and more games and apps on Chrome Web Store.
How To Choose The Best Chromebook For Use?
- Screen Size
- Chromebook is typically small display screen, it is from around 11-inch to 15-inch. There are quite difference in between, so it depends on what you need, especially when you are always on the road, so the weight is quite important when considering.
- Battery Life
- Check this out the battery life if it meets your needs, because the up time and charges time are critical, so this point would be your first priority of your purchase.
- There is FREE 100GB Google Drive storage for 2 years, but you would be thinking if it is enough for your usage, the additional feature you need you may consider of it, for example, SD card reader, optical DVD drive, and the like.
- Maybe for you, it’s all about a backlit keyboard–or a full-sized one. Maybe you want an HDMI output for connecting to an HDTV, or a card reader for transferring photos. Or perhaps you’ll need HD graphics and digitally-tuned speakers for crystal-clear video chats. These are all small differences, but in your case they may make all the difference.
- Branding Allegiance
- You would have your favorite, the different branding Chromebook would have a differences in between, you would take time to search for the Chromebook reviews of them for comparison.
- Internet Connectivity
- As Chromebook is made for web, and the application needs internet connection, so the addition of 3G/4G data plan options may be crucial for you to keep stay connected.
Acer Aspire CB5-311 13.3-inch Chromebook Laptop
Here is the Acer Aspire CB5-311 13.3-inch Chromebook Laptop review to give you an idea of what one branding of Chromebook's features and what would be meeting your needs.
If you are not knowing what right for your choice of purchasing Chromebook, and you do not have an extra needs on the features of it, you could be choosing a Chromebook as general use, I can guess, just web browsing, streaming music, or doing word processing for the simple tasks only if you are not an game player geek, so there is an option of Acer Aspire CB5-311 13.3 inch Chromebook.
The Acer Chromebook 13 For Daily User
The Acer Chromebook 13 is designed for the daily user. Thanks to its ComfyView anti-glare technology with full HD resolution, its display is bright and crisp while reducing eye-fatigue. Measuring less than 18 mm thick and weighing 1.5 kg, the Acer Chromebook 13 is easy to slip into a purse or briefcase and light enough to carry anywhere. The fan-less design keeps computing whisper quiet and the optional touch screen enables seamless gesture based navigation. These features make the Acer Chromebook a sleek and savvy companion.
What Benefit From Acer Chromebook 13 CB5
- Up to 14 hrs battery life to last from day to night
- Your sleek and savvy companion
- Comfy view Full HD display for clear and bright viewing experience
- Featured by Google Chrome
- Multiple layers of security
- The on-the-go speed you need
Other Than Benefits
- Only the speaker volume should be improved.
- You cannot watch Sky TV via Sky Go if it is a problem.
Technical Details Specification
10 x 10 x 10 cm
1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Item model number
Chromebook 13 CB5-311-T4L3
Computer Memory Type
Hard Drive Size
Hard Disk Technology
Graphics Card Description
Graphics RAM Type
Average Battery Life (in hours)
Lithium Battery Energy Content
Lithium Battery Packaging
Lithium Battery Weight
© 2016 Lokwing Yeung