Google is More Than Just a Search Engine! List of all Google Programs, Services & Projects
Your One-Stop-Shop For All Google Products & Services
Google is a multi-international technology company.
If you were truly aware of everything Google has to offer, you'd be amazed! Personally, I could not live without them. They are always experimenting, researching and developing new products to make life easier for everyone throughout the entire world including 3rd World countries, the disabled, blind, deaf people, and you and me.
Google works with, and alongside Universities and research labs, and numerous other business, and technology companies. They lead the way in innovative and advanced technology, including machine learning artificial intelligence, cloud computing, virtual reality, self-driving cars, and sending balloons into space (project Loom) to provide Internet access to over 4 billion people who cannot access it.
Google’s mission. To organise the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful for everyone
All Google links below will open in a new window. Happy Googling, or as I'd like to say, Go ogle yourself.
'Right', then 'left click' to open 'each Google link' for more information
Google - Year in Search
Googleability:A term usually applied to private individuals rather than a company. Meaning how easy it is to trace someone through their name. Unusual names can be Googled much easier.
GoogleBomb: This term means to manipulate search results by exploiting the way Google counts links to misrepresent a sites popularity and relevance.
Googlebot is the software used by Google to collects data from the web to help Google's search engine index appropriate pages.
GoogleJuice: To link one site from lots of others to ensure that the linked web page appears near the top of any search on a relevant subject.
GooglePlex: This is the name of Google California HQS. It is also the number 10googol, or equivalently, 1010100.
GoogleUniverse and Googleverse which refers to Google's world of all there products.
GoogleWhack: Is when you enter a phrase to search which results in one result!
UnGoogleable: This is quite rare when someone or something just cannot be searched for via the World Wide Web.
5 AMAZING New Products from Google I/O.
Executive Management Group
Founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin.
Headquarters. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway - Mountain View, CA 94043 Phone - 1 650-253-0000 Fax -1 650-253-0001
Key people. Eric E. Schmidt, CEO/Director Sergey Brin, Co-Founder, Technology President Larry Page, Co-Founder, Products President George Reyes, CFO.
Google Slogan. Don't be evil.
Google Name Meaning. A Googol is the large number 10. 100,which is a digit 1 followed by one hundred zeros.
Google Name History. Larry and Sergey decide that the BackRub search engine needs a new name. After lots of thinking, they go with Google – a play on the word “googol,” the mathematical number (as above).
10 Weirdest Things on Google Street View
Google is available in the following country's.
Andorra-Anguilla- Antigua and Barbuda - Argentina- Armenia- Austria- Albania-Arabia- Australia- Azerbaijan -Belgium -Belize -Bangladesh -Belarus- Bolivia- Bosnia- Brazil -Burundi- Bulgaria -Canada -Chad- Chile -China- Chinese -Colombia -Congo- Cook (Islands)- Czech (Republic) Cocos (Keeling)- Costa Rica- Cote D'Ivoire -Croatia -Cuba -Denmark -Djibouti- Dominican Republic- Ecuadorr- El Salvador- Fiji (Islands)- France- Gambia- Germany -Ghana- Gibraltar- Greece- Greenland -Guatemala- Guernsey Island- Honduras -Hong Kong- Hungary- Korea- India -Indonesia -Iran- Iraq- United Arab Emirates- Kurdish- - Ireland- Iceland -Israel -Italy -Jamaica -Japan- Jersey Island- Kazakhstan -Kenya- Kyrgyzstan -Latvia- Lesotho- Libya- Liechtenstein- Lituania -Luxembourg- Malaysia -Malayalam -Malawi -Malta- Mauritius- Mexico- Micronesia -Mongolia- Montserrat (Island)- Caribbean G.B- Namibia- Nepal- Netherlands- Nicaragua- Norfolk (Island)- Norway- Pakistan- Panama -Paraguay -Peru -Philippines- Poland- Portugal -Puerto Rico- Romania- Rwanda- Saint-Helana (Island) -Samoa -San-Marino- Scotland- Seychelles- Serbia- Singapore- Slovakia Republic of- South Africa- Spain- Sweden -Taiwan- Ukraine- Uruguay- United Kingdom- Vietnam -Virgin Islands- Yugoslavia.
More Google Fun Stuff.
Google celebrated the birthday of the 1980s retro game Pacman by placing a playable game on their home page.
Video: An Inside Look at Google - Working at Google
The Following Google Products & Services Below. A- Z.
- Accessible Search. Accessible web search for the visually impaired.
- AdSense. Generate revenue from your blog's and website with the most popular and trusted revenue generating program on the web. Join the millions of other AdSense users who are having financial success making money on-line.
- AdSense Webinars is a free on line seminar operated by AdSense specialists to help publishers monetize your web-sites to help increase performance.
- Adwords. Create ads and keywords. For website or blog. You can advertise to an audience that is already interested in your product.
- Alerts. Specify a topic and receive email updates when news breaks on any news you want. Alerts is another tool I use to keep this page updated. Alerts automatically notified me when Google has anything new to offer.
- Analytics. A useful tool to help you learn even more about where your website or blogs visitors and how they interact with your site.
- Analytics 360 Studio offers powerful and integrated marketing and makes it easy to create dynamic reports.
- Arts And Culture. Explore up-close artefacts and artwork from over 1000 museums from around the world.
- Audio Indexing. (GAudi). Widget for iGoogle which indexes politicians audio at YouTube..
- Base. Post it on Base. Find it on Google. Simply describe your items on Base to make them as easy as possible for people to find when they search. You don't even need a website to put your stuff online.
- Blogger. Free web-pages / blogs you can create with no PC skills. Used by amateurs and pros alike.
- Blog Search. Find blogs on your favourite topics. The index is continually updated, so you'll always get the most accurate and up-to-date results.
- Book Search. Search the full text of books of all genres.
- Calendar. Organize your schedule and share events with friends. keep track of all the events in your life, coordinate schedules with friends and family, and find new things to do.
- Checkout. is a service that makes online shopping faster, safer and more convenient. Buy from stores across the web and track all your orders and delivery information in one place and much more.
- Chrome Browser. Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
- ChromeCast. A small dongle style gadget which lets you enjoy online video, music and anything from the web on your TV. Plug it into any HDTV.
- Crisis Map. Weather, hazards, and emergency preparedness.
- Custom Search. Create a customized search experience for your community. With Custom Search Engine, you can harness the power of Google to create a search engine tailored to your needs.
- Dashboard Widgets for Mac. Search the web directly from your Apple dashboard.
- Data Studios. Turn your data into informative reports and dashboards that are easy to read, easy to share, and fully custom.
- DeepMind. The world leader in artificial intelligence research and its application for positive impact.
- Directory. The web organized by topic into categories.
- Docs. Create basic documents from scratch. You can easily do all the basics, including making bullet-ed lists, sorting by columns, adding tables, images, comments, formulas, changing fonts and more.
- Drive. Access all your stuff wherever you are on the web, at home, or in the office and on the go
- Earth. The new Google Earth combines the of Google Search with satellite imagery, maps, terrain and 3D buildings to put the world at your finger tips. See your house from space! Google Earth Pro is now free. All you need to do is register. Secret Google Earth Images!
- Easter Eggs. Search for virtual Easter eggs hidden inside things such as a movie, book, DVD, CD, computer program, video game or web page.
- Endangered Languages Project. Access and research endangered languages.
- Experimental Search.Track your online events, online purchases and reservations from Gmail.
- Feedburner provides services for blogs and RSS feeds. Web-based tools. Extensive feed and blog advertising network to help publishers and podcasters to promote, deliver, and monetize content on the Web.
- Fiber. Google's broadband service. Very fast speeds.
- Finance. Business info, news, and interactive charts.
- Gadgets. Lots of very cool gadgets for your web-pages.
- Glass. Wearable headset/glasses with a viewable computer display.
- Global Advertiser. Powerful marketing and translation tools
- Glossary. Find definitions for words, phrases and acronyms.
- Groups 2. What can you do with groups? Discuss Online or over email. Create rich, custom pages. Customize look and graphics.
- Hang Outs On Air. Share and record live discussions on air to a global audience.
- Health. puts you in charge of your health information. It's safe, secure, and free. Organize your health information all-in-one place. Gather your medical records from doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies. Keep your doctors up-to date about your health.
- Home. Hands-free smart speaker. Ask questions. Get help.
- Hummingbird is a search algorithm to pay more attention to each word in a query.
- Image Labeller is a feature of Google Search that allows you to label images and help improve the quality of Google's image search results.
- Contact Lens is a set of vision-based computing capabilities that allows your smartphone to understand what's going on in a photo, video or live feed.
- Images. Search for almost every images, photographs that are available on the web.
- Instant. Google Instant is a search enhancement that shows results as you type faster and smarter.
- Latitude. See via map where your friends are and what they are up to, Contact them with SMS, IM, or a phone-call and control what your location is and who gets to see it on your phone, PC, or both. Watch Video.
- Mail. Gmail / Goolge Mail.A fan-listing for the new web mail service.
- Maps. Get directions, and search for local businesses and services.
- Maps for mobile. Never get lost again. View maps and get directions on your phone via GPS.
- Mars. View some of the most detailed maps of Mars created by NASA scientists.
- Mash-up Editor. is an AJAX development framework and a set of tools that enable developers to quickly and easily create simple web applications. It's a great tool for grabbing information from feeds and letting users see and manipulate it.
- Mobile - Cell. Lots of useful apps for your Google Nexus and other Android devices.
- Moderator: Collaborative Q&A for group events to help keep discussions on track by allowing users to both suggest questions and vote on others' questions.
- Moon. This tool allows you similar to Google Earth but explores and tour the moon.
- Music. Find music you love. Buy and share and discover new music.
- News. Now with archive search Search thousands of news stories.
- News-stand. Web application that organizes information chronologically. Google News Timeline will allow you to view news, scanned newspapers and magazines, sports scores, blog posts,and more.
- Nexus. Nexus are electronic devices mainly smart-phones, tablet's and tablet computers that run on the Android operating system.
- Notebook is a free service offered by Google that provides a simple way to save and organize clips of information when conducting research online.
- Ocean. Dive beneath the surface and explore the ocean with top marine experts. Discover new places including surf, dive and shipwrecks.
- Orkut. Social networking and discussion site to discuss common interests.
- Page Rank Checker. Check the page rank of you or anyone's websites or blogs URL.
- Panda is a change to Google's search results ranking algorithm that was first released in 2011.
- Penguin launched the Penguin update in 2012 to better catch sites deemed to be spamming its search results,
- Patent. A search engine designed to index all US patents and patent applications.
- Penguin is a code word which Google used when they decided to update there algorithms in 2012 to stop some websites who use illegitimate tactics to get highly ranked by search engines.
- Person Finder. helps people reconnect with friends and loved ones in the aftermath of natural and humanitarian disasters.
- Phone. Google released a variety of Google phones called "Nexus".
- Pigeon is the code name given to one of Google's local search algorithm updates. 2014.
- Pixel Phone. It has the highest rated smartphone camera¹. A battery that lasts.. Unlimited storage.
- Loon are balloons used to give Internet access to people.
- Places. Rate places and add friends to get personalized recommendations whenever you search for places on Google.
- Play. Operated by Google. Originally, the Android market. Google Play is a digital store to download apps. games, TV shows, books and movies. For Android phone's - Nexus, and Nexus tablets.
- Product Search. Search for stuff to buy.
- Project Loom. Google floats massive weather balloons over remote regions of the World to enable internet access.
- Project Tango gives devices a human-scale understanding of space and motion
- Google + (Plus). Social networking site. Share thoughts, links and photos.
- Google + Local. Allows users to share and find information from people you know about nearby places such as restaurants, shops, hotels and theatres.
- Search Engine. Standard search engine.
- Scholar. Search scholarly literature from one place.
- Site Submission. Submit your URLs free to their index and get your blogs or sites onto the search engines.
- SOS Alerts. To inform us when a natural disaster or other crisis hits.
- Special Searches. A search hep centre and trouble shooter to help resolve various computer issues.
- Spoon. Designed especially for people with Parkinson's disease. Google's smart spoon lets you eat without spilling.
- Store. Shop for all kinds of Goods. and accessories.
- SMS. Send and receive SMS text messages via the Google Voice.
- Street View is a feature of Google Maps and Google Earth that provides 360° panoramic street-level views and allows users to view parts of selected cities and their surrounding metropolitan areas at ground level.
- Suggests. As you type into the search box, Google Suggest guesses what you're typing and offers suggestions in real time.
- Surveys. Curious to know what people really think? Get answers fast with surveys.
- Translate for animals. App to help animals and humans to communicate with each other.
- Translate. View web pages in other languages.
- Trends. Enter up to five topics and see how often they've been searched on Google over time and shows how frequently the topics have appeared in Google News stories, and in which geographic regions people have searched for them most.
- Video. Search for videos on Google Video and Youtube.
- Voice. Google Voice gives you one number for all your phones, voice-mail as easy as email, free US long distance, low rates on international calls, and many calling.
- Wallet. A feature for mobiles. Makes your phone your wallet.
- Wave Google Wave servers is shut down. You will no longer be able to get to your waves.
- Wonder Wheel is a great feature from Google to allow you to see relevant search results to your query in a way graphically, semantically and relevant way.
- Web Accelerator. Speed up the web. Easy to use - Simply install and enjoy faster web browsing in seconds.
- Web Search. Specialist search tool which helps you search the billions of web pages.
- Web Search Features. Find movies, music, stocks, books, and more.
- WebMaster tools helps web masters and bloggers with detailed information about your website or blog and tips to improve your search engine ranking.
- Website Optimizer is an easy-to-use tool for testing site content that delivers actionable results. Below are just three of the many benefits that testing brings.
- Web History. With Web History, you'll be able to View and manage your web activity. Get the search results most relevant to you. Follow interesting trends in your web activity.
- Wonders Of The World: Explore the 7 wonders of the world and exotic locations throughout the world.
- Youtube. View some of the best videos on the web with the biggest and best collection of videos . Submit your own videos.
See 'LIVE' what people are searching for! Very cool. Not associated with Google.
- Don't forget to bookmark page and keep coming back for all the latest Google stuff.
- Thumbs up/share this page if you found it useful.
© 2007 Tony