Facebook Emoticons Hack
Facebook New Emoticons
Does any emoticon from the above list seem familiar to you in Facebook? Maybe not! The reason is that Facebook has not yet notified any user about this feature's existence.
The above image shows the emoticons with their respective codes which work in Facebook (and also officially shown in the messenger).
However, you can also use the new extra emoticons that is shown at the beginning of this page in your status, comments, chat and messages as well.
Follow the below steps to use these extra emoticons:
- Download Android Emoji Font (TTF) and Symbola Font (TTF) and install them in your computer.
- Close your browser, reopen it and come back to this page.
- Check if all the text icons provided at the end of this post are visible or not in your current browser. If you see only rectangular boxes then open this page in Internet Explorer or Firefox browser, I have personally tested the visibility of all text icons in IE 10 and Firefox.
- Copy the desired icon and paste it in your status, comment, chat or message.
- After you submit it in Facebook, the text icon will turn into an emoticon (image).
- Pat yourself on the back for surprising your friends (this step is not mandatory though).