How to Login Into Your Facebook Account Without a Password
Facebook Login Help
How To Log in to Your Facebook Account
How To login to Facebook when you have forgotten your password and username. Step by step instructions
- Go to the top right hand corner of your page
- Under the login box you will see a link that says ‘Forgot your password.’
- Click this.
- A box will pop up.
- It will say: Find your account
Click on ‘I can not identify my account’
There are four options to retrieve your Facebook Login information
You can either use your
- Email, Phone number, Username or Full name
So if you have forgotten your Username ID and Password you can retrieve your login details here
- Type the info into whatever box you want
- Click Search
- If you use your full name option this appears:
- Your Name: Type it here
- Enter friend’s name: Type in a Friend you have on your Facebook account
- Click send
- It will ask ‘Did you try to identify your account’
- Click the Yes box and send
How to Login to My Facebook Account Without a Password
Finding Your Facebook Account
- You will see your Account on the Screen
- You will be told ‘These accounts match your search’
- Click, ‘This is my account’
- Then you will be asked to reset your password.
How Would You Like to Reset Your Password?
- Use my Google account
- Email me a link to reset my password
If You Choose Option 1
You will be brought to a box which says:
Facebook.com is asking for some information from your Google account
- Click the box that says 'Give permission'
- You will be brought to a box which will let you reset your password.
- Type in your new password and then again to confirm it
- You will be brought automatically to your Facebook account
- Please write you user ID and password into a notebook so you can have it for the next time.
How to Login to Your Facebook Homepage
Have you had one of these problems while signing in lately
- I can not log in to my Facebook homepage
- I have forgotten my Facebook password.and/or ID
- My log in has failed
- My password or User ID is incorrect
You can put your Facebook Homepage on the 'Favorites' icon on your computer so that this log in problem will disappear.
Step by step instructions below
How to Bookmark Your Homepage
- Log in to your account by entering your email address and your password. But before you click 'Login' it is very important that you tick the box that says ' keep me logged in'.
- This can be found directly under the box where you have to enter your e mail address. You will automatically be brought to the wall.
- Go to your own account by pressing Profile. This can be found on the top right of the page, next to the Home button. Now you are on your own page.
- Go to the very left of your internet page. You will see the word Favorites. Press this once. A drop down menu will appear.
- The very first option is ‘Add to Favorites.’ When you press this word a box will appear in the middle of your computer screen entitled ‘Add a Favorite.’
- You also get the choice of changing the name of the bookmark if you wish by retyping in the box that has the blue shaded text.
- When you have chosen the options and are ready to save the Facebook site to your ‘Favorites’ then you just have to press the ‘Add’ button.
- You are done. You have added your Facebook Homepage to your favorites
Facebook Homepage Login Help
The next time you want to login to your Facebook account there will be no more problems
- Go to the Favorites on the top left of your computer screen and press. A drop down menu will appear. You will see Facebook there.
- Press this button and you are automatically signed in this time and every time you use this way of accessing your account.
No more log in problems for you!
The Games Applications
Be warned - some of these games can become addictive.
MMA Pro Fighter, Mafia Wars, MindJolt Games, Roulette Madness, Glamble Poker and Texas HoldEm Poker. FishVille, Happy Aquarium, Farm Town, Pet Society, Treetopia, FarmVille, Bejeweled Blitz, Bubble Popp and Tower blocks. Are you spoiled? Name Analyzer, Me to You, Flowers for Friends, Jungle Jewels.
It is an easy way to send private emails to your friends and family on Facebook.
The Wall on Facebook allows you to post a public message, link, thought or photo. This needs to be done just the once and all your friends and family can see it.
All your photos can be uploaded on to your Facebook page and sorted into albums.
This feature allows all your friends and family to make a public comment on any of your posts, whether a photo or a link, thought and public message.
There are many games for all ages and interests that you can play for FREE on Facebook.
You can join any Facebook Group you wish to and then participate in these discussions with like minded people. You can also create a Group yourself and attract like minded people to your favourite interest.
The Creation of Facebook
Mark Zuckerberg was a 20 year old Harvard University student in 2004 when he created and launched facebook as The Facebook.com.
It was initially only for Harvard students to connect with one another. Due to its rapid popularity he extended this to other colleges in Boston and then to Colleges in the whole of America.
In 2006 Facebook,com was launched and available to anyone in the world who was 13 years old and over and had a valid email address. Mark Zuckerberg is one of the youngest Billionaire in the world. His estimated worth is over $4 billion in 2010.
The company has just been floated on the stock exchange in May 2012 so now he is worth billions more, In a report done by the New York Times in 2010 it was stated that the USA, the United Kingdom and Indonesia are the three countries with the most Facebook users.
Facebook Login Tips
Facebook log in can be quick and easy when you know how to bookmark your account. One piece of advice. Only use the Bookmark feature on your computer if you are able to ensure complete privacy of your activities on your own computer.
You should only allow trusted family members to share your laptop. And NEVER bookmark on a shared work computer!