Fix Kaspersky Error 27300: Error Installing Driver Klim6_sys
Kaspersky error 27300
Error notification when installing Kaspersky
An error has occurred during the application installation.
Error 27300. Error installing driver klim6.sys_X64_NT602
Changes made to the system will be automatically rolled back.
What is drive klim6.sys?
Drive klim6.sys is part of Kaspersky Software (Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security and Kaspersky Total) and developed by Kaspersky Lab.
There are errors on the operating system:
This error is commonly found in systems running Windows Vista,Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 OS.
Kaspersky version has occurred errors:
Kaspersky Antivirus (KAV), Kaspersky Internet Security (KIS), Kaspersky Pure.
The reason for error 27300:
There are errors on the operating system and Kaspersky cannot install file klim6.sys.
There are 3 ways to fix this error:
- Change the settings in services.msc (Only Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 OS)
- Use System Restore for restoring the operating system to achieve the best state.
- Repair Windows error by free tools named FixWin.
Before repairing the problem, please check your computer again
- You must first completely remove any Internet security programs from your computer.
Some antivirus software don’t uninstall completely. You may need to download and run a removal tool for your previous antivirus software for it to be completely removed.
If your previous antivirus software is Kaspersky, you will need to use the Kaspersky removal tool. Download Kaspersky removal tool and see the instructions in the video below.
- Download the latest version of Kaspersky and and use it to reinstall Kaspersky.
- Make sure that the time of computer is accurate
- Your computer must be connected to the Internet to activate the license of the software.
How to remove Kaspersky with Removal tool?
- What is the Best Antivirus for Macbook Pro/Air?
MacBook pro or MacBook air also need a good antivirus software. Based on my own experience, I would like to introduce three best antivirus for MacBook.
- Top 3 Best Antivirus Software for Family
How to choose the best antivirus software for your family? How to protects our family's devices such as PC, laptop, smartphone and tablet and is the easy one-license solution to protect?
Solution #1: Change the settings in services.msc (Only Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 OS)
- Open Run by clicking the Start button => Run or press Windows key + R.
- In the Run box, type services.msc
Find these following tabs:
+ Device Association Service
+ Device Install Service
+ Device Setup Manager
+ System Events Broker
At each tab, right-click and select Propertion, In General tab, search for the Startup type and choose Automatic.
Try to install Kaspersky again. If errors still occur, apply the second way:
Solution #2: Use System Restore for restoring the operating system to achieve the best state
Press F8 key repeatedly during the Startup process to get in the Advanced Boot Options like the image below
- Choose “Last know Good Configuration (advanced)”, click Enter to choose
Your computer will be restored to the best state of the operating system, you should continue installing Kaspersky again.
If this solution doesn’t fix the issue, apply the third way:
Restoring the Operating System to Achieve the Best State
Solution #3: Repair Windows error by free tools named FixWin
Download the software fixes Windows and read the instruction
Run each of the applications to fix Windows issues automatically.
After finishing the correcting process, install Kaspersky again
Hope all the solutions above will help you overcome the errors successfully. If you can’t fix the errors, you should contact the customer service department for help.
FixWin - Fix error Windows 7, Vista, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
Get technical support for Kaspersky Lab products
- Forum Kaspersky: Post your question in the forum Kaspersky
- My Kaspersky: You need to register your account and submit your questions.
- Contact support Kaspersky Lab:
And select your location.
SecureList.com is a computer security portal run by Kaspersky Lab that is devoted to educating the general public about different aspects of internet security. It hosts a Virus Encyclopedia which provides information about various types of computer malware.
Please let me know what you think
Do you have fixed this error successfully?
© 2015 Thuong Do Van