Google Keyword Planner for Keyword Research
Google Keyword Planner:
This tool has been the base of most SEO campaigns for many years because it is free and provides all the necessary information for visitors and search engines to conduct keyword research in order to be successful in the target market.
But nowadays, Google Keyword Planner tool has been taken the place of Google keyword tool for keyword research which combines the functionality of previous Google Keyword tool and AdWordsTraffic Estimator tool. This tool makes easier for visitors and search engines to plan research campaigns and get higher rand in the target market. If you want to use this tool then you first need to have your own Google AdWords account for using it.
To create AdWords account is free, you don’t need to spend money for this. You just need to sign in to AdWords account.
Some benefits of using this tool for keyword research are given below:
- The most useful feature of this modern tool is “Keyword Filters” on the left hand side. This feature searches for the keywords based on the amount of search volume as well as the average cost of these keywords per click. This helps the advertisers to show their clients the benefits of their SEO campaigns in comparison to the cost of clicks etc.
- Now users are facilitated to upload up to 10,000 keywords from their own list and get better performance data. In this way they can also check their own performance in the target market.
- This tool makes easier for visitors and search engines to search for keywords and ad group ideas based on the terms that are relevant and useful for their products or services, landing pages and other different product categories.
- You can get historical statistics such as search volume for new keyword ideas or forecast on keyword ideas which can help users and search engines to plan their budget of SEO campaigns that will help them in future. This can also help them to assess the popularity of a keyword.
- This tool allows you to find various phrases which are related to your product or service etc. You can also use Google Keyword Planner to be successful in your SEO campaigns.
- This useful tool also helps users to choose competitive bids and budgets for their campaigns in order to get higher rank in the target market.
- This keyword planner tool provides only the exact match of the keywords being searched.
- Visitors and the search engines can select several countries at the same time for keyword research.
- This tool also allows users to search for combination of words from two different lists. So, they don’t need to type all the combinations, Google will automatically match them.
- Lastly it is free to use, you don’t need to spend money for using this tool.