Guide on Nero 8 CD disk burning
Burning CD with Nero 8
Here are the easy step by step guide;
1) Open Nero StartSmart.
2) Click 'Burn Audio CD' icon on left hand side navigation.
3) Select 'Audio CD' disk type.
4) You will see the 'Title' where you can give any title for CD.
5) Select the destination or target drive (it's a drop down list).
6) Click on 'Add' button to add the files from your disk.
7) Selected / Added files will be listed in 'Burn Audio CD' screen.
8) You will find a 'capacity bar' at bottom which will be shown in green or red color. If, green then, you can burn the CD. If, red then, you have to remove one or two or more files from the list to fit it in CD. You have to keep in mind the CD capacity.
9) Click on 'Burn' button at lower right corner. It will ask to insert the CD in drive (if you not inserted yet).
10) Sit back and wait for your Audio CD to burn.
Nero 8 has a feature 'Audio Ripping' (you can see this option in left hand side havigation). You can use 'Audio Ripping' to convert Audio CD to MP3. You will see the option to give 'Target Directory' where you can store the converted files. In this case, you will see 'Rip' button (as you see 'Burn' in Burn Audio CD process), which you can click and start Audio Ripping.
If you want to burn CD for your important data then, first option 'Data Burning' in the left hand side navigation will do it for you. It's an easy interface provided by Nero. Easy to learn and use.
Hope this will be helpful. Let me know if have any further questions or issues about this.