How To Take A Screenshot In Microsoft Windows
If you have ever wondered how to take a screen shot of your computers screen without using internet marketing tools then you are in the right place. Below I will explain how this can be achieved.
- First find the PrtSc key which is located on the top right of your keyboard. (see picture right)
- Now press this key and a screen shot will be taken of what is currently showing on your computers screen.
- Next find and open your paint application and click on the edit tab at the top left of the screen. and click the paste option.
- The screen you have taken a screen shot of will now appear.
- Next go to the file tab on the top left of your screen and click the save as option.(File > Save as)
- Save as a .PNG file for better quality, otherwise just save as a .JPEG.
- You have just finished your first screen shot....Enjoy!