HTC Sensation Black Screen Fix
A common problem with the Sensation Range of phones from HTC is the black screen of death, this normally occurs after the phones battery dies, then when you attempt to charge and power up the phone again you now have a black screen sensation that shows no sign of life.
For most people this black screen on your HTC sensation will make you instantly think, "broken screen". this is not the case however. and thankfully the sensations blank screen can be easily fixed 90% of the time with a hard reset.
To perform a hard reset simply follow the instructions below
- Remove the battery from the phone, wait a couple of seconds & re-insert.
- Press and hold the volume down button, and while still holding it, press the power button.
- Soon a screen with 3 android images will appear, you may now release the volume button.
- Scroll down to factory reset & press the power button.
- Your phone will now restore itself.
You have now successfully solved the HTC Sensation black screen of death. Simple huh.
Please note that in doing a hard reset you will lose all data on the phone. Your SD cards documents will be untouched.