- Computers & Software»
- Computer Buying Guides
How To Buy A Notebook Thats Right For You
Notebooks Can't Live Without Them
There are so many choices given to us within the wonderful world of electronics. As any electronic it is important to research the product before making any sort of investment into it. There is nothing worse than bringing something home that was a quarter of a paycheck to find out it was not what you were looking for.
For the creative soul who will be playing with music and expanding their artistic capabilities the choice should be Mac. Mac includes out of the box on their machines many suitable programs for the creation of music, art and even as far as photo editing.
Then there is always the high-end gamer looking for the next computer to play their resource intensive games on. If this is you the suggestions going with an alien ware machine, although hard on the budget there isn't another laptop out there with the customizable options that alien ware gives you. They sell laptops that are also referred to as desktop replacements - all the power of your desktop in a laptop. Other then alien ware there is also the high-end Dell machines, and voodoo machines which were just recently purchased by HP.
For the rest of everyone whom is just looking for a laptop to do general computing - word processing, internet, IMing, and simple games there is everything else. Even though most manufacturers sell high-end systems suggestions staying only with the brands mentioned above for gaming. Toshiba, Compaq, HP, Acer, Gateway, etc... Best for general computing. Most programs that are used are most compatible with the windows platforms. These computers are not only generally less expensive, they will suit your need for a general laptop without all the "bells and whistles" that you wouldn't use, and end up paying more money for.
It all sums up to what you need, and the amount of research effort that you put into it. Take a look at your local electronic retailer’s website, pay attention to price, brand and features that are offered. Take your time, and compare brands once you have figured out what you are looking for. You shouldn't impulse buy a laptop, but it also doesn't need to be a "forever" process.
The Coolest Toshiba Notebook!
Things To Keep In Mind
Notebook computers are nothing but smaller versions of laptops. They are portable and user friendly. If you do not want to roam around with a big laptop computer then a small notebook laptop is an ideal option for you. It can perform the same functions like any other laptop, barring a few. Many computer manufacturers have realized the importance of small size notebooks, which have become the rage amongst gadget freaks. This article provides you with a brief review on notebooks so that you know which the best notebook to buy is.
Before you purchase a notebook, you should keep the following things in mind:
- Weight: It is advisable to go for lightweight notebook computers as they are comfortable to move around with. You can carry them the whole day without being strained.
- Size: Notebook computers are available in various sizes. The size is subject to your needs and purpose of buying a computer.
- Display: If you want higher resolution then go for larger display, but a larger display wills again the affect the portability of the computer.
- Memory: You also need to check the memory during computer buying process. Apart from this, also check if the memory can be upgraded or not.
- CPU: The size and purpose of the notebook computer determines the type of processor. Along with performance, processor affects the battery life of the computer.
- Battery life: Also make sure to check the laptop battery life. Go for a notebook that performs for a minimum of two hours under normal conditions on a single charge.
Knowing What To Look For
Many computer manufacturers have realized the importance of small size notebooks, which have become the rage amongst gadget freaks. This article provides you with a brief review of notebooks available in the market, so that you know which the best notebook to buy is.
- The new Toshiba NB305-N410BL 10.1. The new Toshiba NB305 Comes with 250 GB Hard drive, 2.0 GB Ram and with the sleek display of 10.1”. It’s become the best selling notebook in many computer review websites.
Now we have to go with Asus Eee PC 1005HA-EU2X-BU 10.1" Notebook. The new Asus Eee PC 1005HA comes with 160 GB Hard drive, 2.0 GB Ram and with the sleek display of 10.1”.It comes with Windows XP Home. It’s become the second best selling notebook.
Toshiba L455D-S5976 15.6" 15.6" Notebook. Toshiba L455D-S5976 Comes with 250 GB Hard drive, 2.0 GB Ram and with the display of 15.6”.It comes with AMD Sempron processor with the frequency of 2.0 GHz.
The next one is Asus Eee 1005HA EU2X. It comes with 2.o GB of Ram and 160 GB of hard disk.
- HP dv7-3165dx 17.3" Notebook and Apple MC516LL/A 2.4GHz 13.3" MacBook and the last one are Apple MC374LLA 13.3" Notebook
Apart from this, you also have to consider warranty plans, networking, and space of the drives etc. Now, I will provide you with a brief review on few of the best notebook to buy. This brief notebook review will help you in your search of best notebook to buy. You can visit the nearest computer showroom or buy a notebook online. If possible, talk to people who are already using a notebook computer that you are interested in and ask how satisfied they are. This will help you finalize your decision about the best notebook to buy. So go ahead and take you pick!
Other Articles On Notebooks
- Top 10 Best Notebook Coolers
The top 10 notebook coolers guide will introduce you to ten of the best notebook coolers the world has ever seen. These fantastic top 10 notebook coolers are designed to keep your notebook cool, your...