How To Fix Your Waterlogged Cell Phone
Water And Cell Phones Don't Mix
A long time ago when the earth was formed it was comprised mostly of water. Water being very useful and life supporting. Has also posed problems with some of mans technology. Being that man must have become dependant on technology it is inevitable that the two will come into contact with each other from time to time.
Example man makes toilet to hold water and release waist, man makes cell phones small enough to fit in palm of hand and shirt pockets. When in a hurry to release waist man bends over subsequently, cell phone in shirt pocket responds to gravity from the earth and falls out of pocket and into the toilet.
This is where nature fixes technology for man once more, keeping balance on earth.
How to save your waterlogged phone
1. Looking at this seemingly hopeless technological loss that just occurred you are now posed with the task of getting your phone back. Just reach in and grab your phone and flush the rest of your water away.
2. Do not turn phone back on. Take back off phone and remove battery. Shake off phone and remove water from phone. Clean outside areas with alcohol wipe.
3. Pour raw uncooked rice into plastic bowl. Before putting phone in bowl of rice use compressed air to push excess water out of phone. If you have a wet/dry vacuum use it to pull the excess water from phone. When no more water can be pushed or pulled out from phone you can now place phone and battery apart from each other and put into bowl of rice covering both pieces completely and let sit for 24 hours.
4. After 24 hours have passed remove phone from rice and throw out used rice and repeat process one more time. After that you can finally see if your phone has been saved. Take phone out of rice wipe phone and battery clean. Place battery back in phone and turn on. If phone turns on and all works you have saved your phone but if not before getting rid of phone try a new battery. It's also a good idea to get phone insurance if you seem to drop your phone often.
Hopefully your phone works
In some cases this may not work but its worth a shot to save yourself money. I hope this article is helpful and you can get more use out of what was your water logged cell phone.
Electrical contractor in Phoenix AZ.
- Destino Electric - Serving the Greater Phoenix, Arizona Area
Destino Electric Phoenix Arizona