How To Install Android 2.2 On Iphone 2G
Installing Android 2.2 Froyo On IPhone 2G
The following procedure will detail installing Android 2.2 Froyo on an IPhone 2G device. These instructions are specific to the 2G model running iOS 3.1.2 or 3.1.3.
1) Ensure the device is properly jail-broken. (See guide for details)
2) Launch Cydia, navigate to "Add Source"
3) Add the following source - http://repo.neonkoala.co.uk/ (Bootlace can also be located from Cydia's BigBossRepo)
4) Search for a package titled "Bootlace" and install the program
5) Once installed locate on springboard and open Bootlace. From inside the program along the bottom row of options select "Open iBoot" and hit install.
6) Next tap iDroid from among the options and hit install. Once completed select QuickBoot and tap the Androd icon to reset your device. Upon restart your phone will boot into Android.
- You can manage the android installation and perform upgrades through the iDroid tab. And maintain the QuickBoot installation within the specified tab. If wishing to remove the installation, navigate within the tabs and select the remove/uninstall option.
- Alternatively you may hold the lock key when powering on the device and select boot mode IOS or ANDROID. Enjoy.