How to Email Photos from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
If you have one or more pictures on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch that you want to share with other people and you need to do it right away, select those pictures from your Photos app and then email them. You can select up to five pictures from within your Photos app to email at one time. The pictures you select will be emailed from your default email address.
The Process for Emailing Photos from iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Tap the "Photos" app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. The app has an image of a sunflower on it.
- Tap the album that contains the photos you want to email.
- Tap the icon that features a box with a right-pointing arrow popping out of it in the lower-left corner of the screen. Select Items appears at the top of the album screen.
- Begin tapping the photos in the album you want to email. Small red circles with white check marks appear in the lower-right corner of the photos you select to email. Also, you need to take care not to select more than five. If you select more than five photos, emailing the photos you select won't be an option.
- After selecting no more than five photos, tap the black "Share" button along the bottom of the screen. A pop-up menu appears.
- Tap "Email." The Mail app opens to a New Message screen associated with your default email address that includes the photos you selected in the body of the email message.
- Tap the blank space to the right of the To field and enter an email address to send your email to; tap the blank space to the right of the Subject field and enter a subject for your email message; and then tap the blank space in the body of the email directly above the pictures you inserted.
- Tap "Send" in the upper-right corner of the message after you're done filling out the email message.