- Computers & Software»
- Operating Systems
How to Enable Run Command in Windows 7
Unlike the earlier versions of Windows, in Windows 7 the shortcut to 'Run command box' in the start menu is hidden by default. But, we can enable it. After enabling it, the 'Run Command' will appear in the start menu. Do the following steps to enable it.
1. Right click on the 'Start' button and select 'Properties'.
2. The 'Taskbar and Start Menu Properties' dialog box will appear. Click the 'Customize' button
3. The 'Customize Start Menu' dialog box will appear
4. Scroll down the list until you see the 'Run command' checkbox
5. Click the 'Run command' checkbox to enable it. Then, click the 'OK' button
6. Now, press the 'Apply' button and the 'OK' button on the 'Taskbar and Start Menu Properties'
You have done it. Now you can see the 'Run command' on the start menu