How to Put On or Remove ZAGG Invisible Shield
The ZAGG Invisible Shield is an invisible layer that helps protect your device from scratches, drops and any kind of damage. The ZAGG Invisible Shield has additional appeal because it's incredibly difficult to see, whereas covers that offer a similar level of protection are often big and bulky. Putting on and removing the ZAGG Invisible Shield can be done in a matter of minutes.
Put On ZAGG Invisible Shield
- Thoroughly clean any surfaces of your device where you will be applying a ZAGG Invisible Shield. After you're done cleaning the device, wipe any areas where you'll be applying the ZAGG Invisible Shield down with a silk cloth to remove any oils from your hands and then set the device down.
- Gently peel the first part of the ZAGG Invisible Shield you want to put on your device from the brown paper it's stuck to. Try touching as little of the invisible shield as possible.
- Carefully align the ZAGG Invisible Shield with the region where it's supposed to be applied. For example, if you're putting the invisible shield on the back of the iPhone 4 or the iPad, you'll want to carefully position the hole for the camera in the invisible shield over the camera on the back of your device.
- Press one corner of the ZAGG Invisible Shield in place and then press the rest of the invisible shield in place, moving outward toward the opposite edge of the device from where you started and moving very slow so you can avoid bubbles that can result from getting in a hurry.
- Push down firmly on any areas that are not easily affixing to the device and hold your finger or hand in place for between 30 seconds and one minute. If you're still having trouble with a section of the ZAGG Invisible Shield, set a blow dryer to the lowest setting, hold it at least six inches away from the part of the ZAGG Invisible Shield you're having a problem applying and then move the blow dryer from left to right over that spot. If the invisible shield looks like it's starting to warp, remove the blow dryer and let the invisible shield settle for up to one hour. Over the course of the hour, the warp should work itself out of the invisible shield.
- Troubleshoot Netflix Problems on Wii
Are you tired of connection problems with Netflix on your Nintendo Wii? Is Netflix content choppy or blurry on the Wii? Check this article to learn how you can troubleshoot your problem to get the best quality streaming Netflix content possible.
Remove ZAGG Invisible Shield
- Run some water over the fingers you'll use to pry up the ZAGG Invisible Shield.
- Work your finger under a corner of the ZAGG Invisible Shield. This will be incredibly difficult and may take some time, but it can be done with persistence. Avoid using a sharp object such as a knife to pry up a corner, as this can permanently damage both the device and the ZAGG Invisible Shield.
- Slowly pull up on the invisible shield after working a corner loose. Don't worry about stretching the invisible shield a little bit, as it will revert to its original shape as long as the stretching isn't severe.
- After removing the invisible shield, you should wait a few minutes for it to settle back into its original shape and then you can reapply it to the device.