How to Unlock Android Device, How to unlock iphone
Android is a operating system for mobile phones, there are many other operating systems are available in market: Java, Symbian, Blackberry, Windows, Firefox, Sailfish etc. Symbian developed by Nokia and only installed on Nokia Smartphones; Android is cheaper in cost than other so it is installed on most devices. Android operating system is designed by Android Inc. developed by Google. The first version of android was Android 1.0 and the latest version is Android 4.4 KitKat. Right now KitKat is only installed on Google Nexus.,
Apple Inc. has its own operating system for their smartphones and the operating system is called as i OS, It is installed on every iPhone.
The best feature of these new operating system is they are not programmed to use alphabetical or numerical digits for phone's security lock. They are using patterns for phone lock and you can create a different and difficult as well as easiest pattern for your phone's security. The problem is when you create a difficult pattern; you may forgot it sometimes and you won't be able to open your phone. You have to visit a phone store to unlock it, But the good thing is you can unlock it yourself within 10 minutes which can save your money and time. The unlocking procedure and methods are shown for Android and iPhone below:
Unlocking Android Phone:
This method of unlocking is called as [adb shell method][root] method. What you have to do in this method is you have to make some changes in android programmed root, To unlock your phone you will need a computer or laptop and a USB cable of your smartphone. Read easy steps given below:
- Connect your Android phone to computer or laptop with the help of USB cable
- Go to android directory; you can see it in your computer
- Now search for "adb shell" ( do not enter the quotes while searching just enter adb shell )
- when you found it, just open it and you will see written code in this file
- Make some changes with the code
- Replace the written code with below code just copy and paste it.
su rm/data/system/device_policies.xml rm/data/system/gesture.key
Answer the Poll:
Which smartphone do you use?
When you successfully done;
- Just restart your phone,
- When you restarted your phone you will see Lock Pattern Screen on your Log Screen.
- Now just enter any lock pattern, your phone will be unlocked with any pattern, but remember it is just to root your phone to unlock; you have to change it.
- Go to Settings and change the lock pattern again with a new one,
- Now you have successfully unlocked your phone just enjoy unlocking.
Unlocking Apple iPhone:
iPhone is most famous and popular smartphone all over the World; Designed by Apple Inc. Founded by Steve Jobs; The man who wanted to put a ding on the universe and i think he has succeed. Apple Inc. always wants to give their best service to the iPhone users. The operating system of iPhone is just awesome, It has a lot features which other operating system do not have; Unfortunately this smartphone also get locked sometimes because of forgotten pattern or may be some other reason but for all the causes of locked one method is enough to unlock it. This method is also very easy you can unlock your phone yourself by following these simple steps, You will need USB Cable of your phone.
- Connect the USB cable to your computer and leave other end disconnected from your phone, We will connect it later.
- Now launch iTunes application in your computer.
- Press and hold the Home key and Power key; turn off your phone
- Now connect the disconnected end of USB cable to your phone; press and hold Home key while connecting the USB cable to your phone
- Keep holding the button HOME till you see a message in iTunes; " iTunes has detected an iPhone recovery mode"
- You must restored the phone before it used in iTunes; Click on OK and continue
- Click on Summary Tab in iTunes
- Click on Restore and your phone will be unlocked after restoring
- This method will restore all the data, files, settings everything including password for iPhone
- Keep backup of your files and whole data before proceeding for iPhone
© 2014 Angel Amariah