- Android Phones
How to Unfriend on Facebook Mobile on an Android
Android phones provide an awesome social media experience. The experience is best supported by access to internet on their mobile devices. It is made sweeter by the fact that you can have your android phone or android tablet at whatever location you are in. The internet access on your android device can be either through Wi-Fi or via the data plan provided by your carrier.
Social media and particularly Facebook are made accessible on android through the use of apps. Facebook mobile is the app which seamlessly allows you to interact with friends and the world at large from android devices. The many hours spent on Facebook building friendships and networks, posting regular updates and content such as family photos should not be in vain or should not be brought to waste.
Unfriend From Facebook Mobile
It is true that the more time spent on Facebook, the more likely to have friends who become a nuisance or who you will be unhappy with as time elapses. You can remove friends from your Facebook account and protect the gains made on the account. The article seeks to explain how to unfriend on Facebook mobile on an android.
Facebook has made it easy to unfriend the annoying person just as it is easy to friend them. Unfriending a person means that he or she is permanently removed from your friend list as well as receiving any notifications from him or her. It is even very difficult for the person to know it was you who dropped him or her as a friend.
To Unfriend on Facebook Mobile
To go about how to unfriend on Facebook mobile, you will require an internet connection on your android. Follow the instructions here below to manage the friend list on your android phone.
- Tap on the Menu button on your android phone or tablet.
- Find and tap on the Facebook mobile app to access your account. In the event, you are not logged in, login in with an email address and password.
- Tap on the top bar of Facebook and tap on ‘Friends’ box. Scroll to find the name of the person you intend to ‘Unfriend’. Tap on the name and the updates made by this friend will be shown.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ button and tap on ‘View Profile’
- Scroll to the bottom of the profile and tap on ‘Unfriend’ to remove the friend.
- Tap on ‘Confirm’ to finally complete the process.
You will finally enjoy the functionality on Facebook on your android device without confrontation, annoyance, or other form of interference from an offending party. Successfully complete the above steps on how to unfriend on Facebook mobile on an android and you will have a stress-free Facebook experience.