How to Unlock any ZTE modem
Unlock your ZTE USB stick today. In this tutorial i will demonstrate with a ZTE MF190 modem but this technique should work with other versions of ZTE Usb sticks.
WHAT WE NEED FOR THE JOB:
-Some Basic Computer Knowledge.
-A ZTE MF190 stick/Modem.(Or any other ZTE Usb stick)
-DC Unlocker software.
-ZTE Manager software
With that noted, lets begin:
1. Download The DC Unlocker software from the Link Below:
1.1 Download the ZTE manager from the Link below:
2. Connect your ZTE Usb stick/Modem/Dongle to your computer
3. Extract the DC unlocker onto computer
4. Open the Dc unlocker from the location your extracted it from and You will be presented with a similar screen (like in image) below.
5. Select the manufacturer of the device you want to unlock. For our case select "ZTE datacards"
6. Click on the search icon to detect the ZTE device.
7. Select "unlocking" tab to bring down some more details.
8. Now click on "Unlock". wait for a few seconds. If the process was successful, you should see something like this "Card successfully unlocked"
10. Install your ZTE manager and configure settings depending on your country network provider settings.