How to Use PDF Images on Your Blogger Blog
If you use Blogger and you're reading this than you know you cannot directly embed PDF images into your posts or layout. There are multiples ways around this problem. One is to use a third party site like Zamzar to convert your PDF files to a Blogger friendly format. Another option is to upload the PDF file to Google Drive, click share, and get a link to your PDF file for use in your Blogger Blog. A third option, the one I'm going to give instructions for here, is to use the Paint program included with Windows to ready your PDF file for use in Blogger.
- Locate and open the PDF image file you wish to use on Blogger. If necessary, adjust the image size on the screen so that the graphics and text are clear.
- Push the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. It could be shortened to "PrntScrn" or something similar on the key. You can then minimize or close the PDF file.
- Open the Paint program. This can be done by clicking on the Start or Windows button, clicking "All Programs", opening the "Accessories" folder, and then clicking on "Paint". It's usually denoted by a paint brush and easel.
- Click on the clipboard where it says "paste" on the upper left hand corner of the screen. The image from the PDF file should appear on the screen.
- Click on the "select" button. It is to the right of the paste clipbaord and is marked by a dotted-lined box.
- Use your mouse to select the part of the screen you want to use (the PDF image) by dragging a box around it. Then click the crop button. Your image should appear in the upper left hand corner.
7. Click on the "resize" button to make the image the exact size you want it for use in Blogger.
8. Click the "file" button in the upper left of the screen. Select "Save as" and then "JPEG picture". Choose a filename and destination.
You can now use your converted file just like you would use any other JPEG file or picture in Blogger.