- Computers & Software
How to add animation effects to Powerpoint
Another basic but a little bit complicated task in Powerpoint is adding Animation Effects. So without further ado here's how...
First Thing's First
Draw an Object because it it where you can apply animation effects. Object may be a Text box, Drawing, Pictures and Images and other files that you can embed.
Tip : Use the Drawing toolbar (Figure 1)
1. Draw an object using the Drawing Toolbar, I drew 3 circles (Figure 2 - A)
2. then right click an object, a contect menu will appear (Figure 2)
3. select Custom Animation (Figure 2 - B)
clicking Custom Animation will change the appearance of your taskpane. Now it displays Custom Animation.
4. To add an effect, click the Add Effect button (Figure 3 - A)
Effects are categorized into 4 namely Entrance, Emphasis, Exit and Motion Paths. Under these categories are alot more effects waiting to be explored.
5. select Exit effect ( Figure 3 - B)
6. then click More Effects (Figure 3 - C)
clicking More Effects will display a box with all the effects under Exit effect. Futhermore these effects are categorized into 4. Basic, Subtle, Moderate and Exciting
7. select Flash once from Basic category
It will automatically preview since the preview effect is checked
8. click OK
The Flash Once effect will be applied to your selected object. To add the same effect to your other object, click the 2nd object then apply steps 4 to 7